𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞!

LUKE COULD PRACTICALLY FEEL THE burning stare of his two best friend and his partner into the back of his head as he walked away from them with demi

LUKE COULD PRACTICALLY FEEL THE burning stare of his two best friend and his partner into the back of his head as he walked away from them with demi. he had no idea what she wanted him to speak to him about but he knew eden would be stressing- even if she didn't show it.

"what the fuck? what the fuck?" eden whispered repeatedly to luke t and siânnise. luke t comforted her sympathetically however the brunette simply smiled and hoped luke m would do the right thing.

"i swear to god if there's something going on and i don't know what it is i'm going to be so mad." eden buried her head in her hands.

"do you know what that's about?" luke t whispered to siânnise. she nodded her head but gestured that she would tell him another turn, preferably when eden wasn't centimetres away from them.

"how are you? are you okay?" demi asked him excitedly.

"yeah, i'm good." replied luke politely.

"i can't help but notice that you've been a little bit quieter than normal today." admitted the ginger girl, making luke shake his head and furrow his eyebrows.

"we just haven't seen each other that much. i've just been with eden." he said. his attempt to give her a hint didn't work and she continued walking with him until they reached the day beds.

she took a seat directly next to him and smiled at him. "when i came in we were both in completely different situations, because obviously i chose you to go on a date with me because you were single but my main focus was nas," she explained. "but now nas and i are done and i feel like we're both in quite open situations so i was wondering if you'd still be cool with getting to know me."

"when demi admitted that she liked me i just thought 'what the fuck', and then i thought about eden," luke m sighed. "i don't know what that means but i think it's pretty clear that i don't feel the same way."

there were no words to explain how luke felt at that point. he'd never seen demi in a romantic way; of course she was stunning and nice but he was completely focused on eden. and he doubted anything would ever change that.

"well, i wouldn't say i'm in an open situation-"

"oh, are you and eden official? congrats!" demi replied excitedly. he shook his head.

"we're not official but i'd like to think we're exclusive. we wouldn't want to get to know anyone else." he attempted to explain his situation to her but it seemed clear she wasn't understanding.

"oh," responded demi wistfully. "that's weird. i always thought she...never mind."

luke furrowed his eyebrows. was there something demi knew that he didn't? or was she just trying to stir drama because she'd been rejected? "no, carry on please."

demi sighed. "well i was sure that she was going to recouple with alexi after casa amor. they seemed super close."

"her and alexi were just friends- she told me that."

"didn't seem like that to me," the ginger girl shrugged her shoulders. "so you're completely off the cards? you wouldn't want to get to know me even a little bit?"

"i really like eden and she really likes me," luke said sorrowfully. "i'm sorry, but i'm going to have to say no."

nodding her head, demi frowned and stood up. they both hugged slightly before she walked away, leaving him alone on the bed confused.

after a few minutes he felt someone sit beside him on the bed and glanced up. he knew who it was but he wanted an excuse just to look at her face again; he could never get enough.

"are you okay?" she asked him. he nodded, still with a dazed look on his face and opened his arms so she could slip inside. "what was that about?"

a sigh escaped from his lips. "she just told me she liked me," when eden was silent he continued. "and she asked if i'd be open to getting to know her because she felt as if we were both in similar situations."

"what the fuck?" eden whispered. she could see the red head talking to siânnise and luke and felt herself grow furious quickly. "why?"

"she said you and alexi were close and she assumed that you would recouple with him."

"just because i was friends with him doesn't mean that i'd leave you for him!" replied eden incredulously. she genuinely couldn't believe that someone she thought was her friend would go behind her back and speak to the guy she was seeing and ask him if he liked her without talking to her previously.

siânnise and luke walked over after seeing eden upset and sat opposite from them. "she just told me that you told her 'never say never'," siânnise admitted. "did you?"

luke shook his head immediately. "no! i would never! i told her i'm not in an open situation and that i'd have to say no to getting to know her." eden buried her head in her hands as luke enclosed her in a bear hug.

"i don't know if luke's telling the truth at this point. demi's been one of my best friends since arriving here and i know her not speaking to me wasn't the best way to go around it," eden said. "but i find it hard to believe that she'd lie to me about that."

her and demi were friends but this was one of the worst things you could do to someone in the villa. rebecca had done this before to siânnise twice, yet the latter won the boy she really wanted. she wasn't going to let demi do the same thing to her that rebecca did with connagh.

"do you think i should speak to her?" eden asked hesitantly. she was unsure whether it would solve the situation or make things worse.

"i'd say leave it a day or two. you don't want to go to bed on a bad note." replied luke as he stroked her back. she nodded and rested her head on his shoulder.

after casa amor she was certain they'd never have any problems ever again but, here they were. maybe love island wasn't going to be as smooth sailing as they thought.

NEXT TIME ON LOVE ISLAND !

the new couple bask in their glory !

"i think they deserve a round of applause."

secret codes get people confused !

"what the fuck is avacada?"

and the islanders take part in the next game !

"islanders, it's time to go full throttle in today's challenge...girl racers! #formulahun #shutupanddrive."