Chapter 1

15:42-11/12/1976~6 days until winter break

"James Fleamont Potter! Don't you dare walk away from me when I'm talking to you; Sirius Orion Black! The same goes for you!" Daisy lectured before continuing, "Now that we're all here, for the love of sanity could you leave Severus alone and pick on someone that deserves it like Stebbins." James and Sirius looked appalled but Remus had a knowing look on his face.

"What do you mean, leave Snivellus alone!?" Sirius cried outraged, earning a glare from Remus.

"Don't call him that, Black!" She growled out, giving him a glare he knew threatened - no promised - trouble. She left suddenly, ignoring the calls of her name. She stalked off to find Severus, so she headed towards the library but unbeknownst to her, the three boys she was just with were following her.

When she finally found the boy she was looking for she hugged him tightly, crying. "I'm so sorry, Sev. I'm so, so, so sorry. I'm such a shit cousin." She cried into his shoulder.

He attempted to soothe the shorter girl, "Daisy Iolanthe Potter-Prince-Reynolds! You are a fantastic cousin, if it wasn't for you I would be stuck at home with that abusive prick. If it wasn't for you, how would Evelynne have a guide dog? If it wasn't for you, Evelynne's parents would never have noticed she was blind. If it wasn't for you, I would be stuck with those death eaters! You couldn't do anything better, I'm sure your sister would agree."

By the time he had finished talking, she had let go of him and as soon as he finished talking she said, "I'm going to write to Eileen." She said abruptly before running off. She ran into Sirius and then ran the opposite way. "Daisy!" James and Severus called in unison.