IMPORTANT

Hey everybody!

I really hoped you've enjoyed THE RECURRENCE so far! I'm honestly so glad to see everyone voting on this and THE ORIGINAL HERETIC! It just makes my day.

Unfortunately, as you've noticed, I haven't updated in a long time. This is because of an extensively long, three month period of writer's block.

And because of the effort and thought I'm forcing onto this book, I'm falling behind on other books and collaborations that I do have ideas for.  So, for the past few days, I've been debating on a few things.

If I can focus on some other books that I can show you eventually, I should work on those, and not something that I need to force myself into writing. I mean, did you look at that 33rd chapter? It was sloppy compared to my other chapters, and I hated that I just published it for time's sake and didn't wait to make it better and improve it.

So, here's the plan.

I will not be discontinuing this book, but I will be putting it on hold. I have deleted the 33rd chapter [because ew] and when I come back, I will rewrite the chapter to cover the plot holes and to make it look better and be more understandable to the readers- you.

So, THE RECURRENCE is officially on hold, for as long as it takes for me to get rid of the writer's block for this book. And once it passes, I promise you that I will come back with better chapters.

In the meanwhile, I request you all to wait. That's all I can say about this book.

However, I do have some ideas I have come up with. If you're a fan of reading KPOP fanfiction, I have a few works for you! I've been a fan for a while, but the ideas have only just hit me.

BENEFITS is a Kim Seokjin Fanfiction that is in an alternate universe. So, for all you BTS and Jin stans, there's one! I'd love if you could go read and vote, both on my page, and my friend's page. If you choose to do so, thank you so much for the effort! It means a lot! 

For those who don't dabble in this, I have one request. Please go give BENEFITS a read, because it's in a different universe, you may just think of it as any book, just with the names of KPOP idols. Just try it out if you want to! If you don't, that's completely okay with me!

Also, here's another announcement! I'm thinking of another KPOP fanfiction [I'm gonna call it that] with Jungkook of BTS as the love interest.  I just thought of it recently. It'll be in another universe, too. Here's a clue: it's in the far future! I'm hoping that the universe I'm currently creating will come out successful. I've gotten some inspiration from movies, but that's all. Anyway, I'm currently creating the universe for the book, because I believe that's how the plot will come up. I have a basic idea of it in my mind, though, and if you're all hoping to read it, I really, really, hope that you'll like it if I plan to publish it.

I really do hope that you all will wait for THE RECURRENCE's update, and I also hope you'll enjoy my potential book, DECEPTION! Unfortunately, for now, we're all going to say a temporary goodbye to THE ORIGINAL HERETIC series. So, au revoir!

See you all soon on THIS BOOK!

With love, 

ARIA.

--

UPDATE: 

i had written the first message on March 22nd, 2020, and here I am again!

As most of you would know from my message board, I've started uploading and editing THE ORIGINAL HERETIC... very slowly... and as I promised, I would continue THE RECURRENCE as soon as I finished editing and rewriting every single chapter.

For those of you who have made it as far as you have, I cannot express my gratitude for your choice to give my book a chance-

[fr i think this book was cringy, and am praying it'll be a teensy bit better when i've rewritten everything]

We just passed the one year anniversary of this book, by the way, it's at 17K this time! THE ORIGINAL HERETIC was at 13K for its one year anniversary in January this year.

Anyway, just something to keep the new readers informed! I should be able to start THE RECURRENCE soon, and I hope you'll stick around long enough!

-ARIA

21/11/2020