Foreword

Louie didn't like adventures too much, rather she didn't like them.
Most of the time he was locked in the mansion.  And when he thought about that, he didn't like that he was like that.

Sometimes he felt uncomfortable when he was with his family, especially with his brothers.

Huey and Dewey always felt they were better than him.

Huey, being the smartest of all, the one with a plan, the one who knows how to act at the right times.

Dewey, he was strong, sometimes smart but he knew how to fight pretty well and he could do things that maybe Louie will never be able to.

And Louie ..... he believed that he was only a hindrance, it was useless, he was lonely and more negative things.

He was never jealous of his brothers, only ... he felt like shit, a disgrace to his family.

Things got worse when he met Magica the Spell and the other voice.  He started to change like and things got even worse when Della Duck arrived.

Voices in his head had him tied up in the dark, had him weak, turned him into "Evil Louie", and why was he called that?  For his family who nicknamed him like that .....

And now he has changed pretending that everything is fine .... he believes that when his family says he loves him it is a lie .....

Even if there is a voice, even if you don't hear it often it will help you out of this ....

-----------------

Hi!  I hope you enjoy this story which is not very original of mine but at least it will be interesting ... I hope so.

Enjoy and don't forget to see the 2 stories that inspired me!

If you see the odd spelling, it is because I don't know much English and I speak Spanish, but I wanted to make a story for you to read as well, and if it has something misspelled, I'm sorry.