Moving to New Jersey

Amy: Mom am ready to go I already pack all of my stuff.
Mom: ok come on let's go then your dad is waiting in the car.
It was going to be a long drive for us to get to New Jersey (6hours later).
Amy: Finally were here it was a long ass drive.
Mom: Go unpack you things in your new room.
Amy: ok
As I started to unpack my things I wonder about my new school and new Friends.
Mom: Wake up it's time to get ready for your first day at your new school.
Honestly I didn't want to go but I had to.
Amy: Am ready can you take me now.
Mom: well aren't you going to eat first before we head out.
Amy: NO
So we're driving to my new school and the first thing I see is a group of 3 boys standing and talking to each other. I get out of the car and say bye to my mom. As I was walking past the boys they turn around and say hi to me cause that knew that I was new to the school.
Amy: Hi am Amy nice to meet you
One of them came up close and said Hi am Mattia the other one said hey am Alejandro but you could call me Ale for short and the last one said Hi am Kairi.
Amy: well it was nice meeting you guys but I got to go get my schedule...BYE.
Mattia: I'll go with you just in case you get lost or something.
Amy: of corse why not
The others just left
Mattia: So you barely moved out here
Amy: Yes
*eye contact *
Mattia: well this is the office were you could get your schedule.
Amy:Thanks
*eye contact again*
I make it to my first period just in time.
After an hour of learning science the bell rings.
I enter my next class which is math and I see... Mattia,Kairi,and Ale sitting next to each other. I tell my teacher if I could next to them she Said yes.