About me

Hi my name is Greta I'm from Miami, I'm the only child, I'm 17 years old and my mom and my dad are from New Jersey. My parents Love to travel around the world they have been traveling since they were in their 20's. It's something that my parents love to do since they were very young, my mom was lucky to meet a guy like my dad who likes the same things has her.

As my parents journey continue, one day they found out that they pregnant, that's when they decide to find a country to settle in so they could raise me. As they are settled in a small town call Storybrooke in Paris, my parents had already set their goal to go back to traveling the moment I turned 3 years old. Know matter how much our family wanted my parents to stay they wouldn't cause they (stubborn) know one could ever change their mind once they made up not even me, as always I could never stand up to them because they would consider it as "disrespectful" and punished me.

When my parents started traveling with me I was a kid it was fun and all, but I started getting tired of moving every year, I was always at a new school, meet new people, different rules, different languages, I couldn't make any friends because I know that I was leaving when the school year end. I just talk to people instead of becoming their friends because I'm a afraid when I leave I'm gonna hurt them and not everyone wants a long distance friendship...