𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨!

THERE WAS THE FIRST OFFICIAL couple in the love island villa in cape town, and the islanders wouldn't ever let them forget it

THERE WAS THE FIRST OFFICIAL couple in the love island villa in cape town, and the islanders wouldn't ever let them forget it. they all cheered for paige and finn when the lights turned on in the bedroom, including molly and callum and eden and luke m once they'd joined the others.

in a way, sleeping in a separate room was much more peaceful. and they were glad it was with molly and callum as the four of them were very close. however they all knew that there being this many of them wouldn't last long and they grew increasingly suspicious as to when the next dumping would argue.

luke pressed a gentle peck to eden's lips as she tried to exit his grasp and go and get changed. eventually she was successful and the boys both watched their girls walk away with proud grins on their faces.

"we're all happy for you," siânnise applauded paige once they were all in the safety of their dressing room. "you deserve it."

"it's gonna be a good day today, i feel it." demi said happily. eden smiled back at her but they both knew something was off. the girls still hadn't talked about demi pulling luke and telling her that she liked him and it was only going to get worse and worse if they left it too late.

"do you want to go and have a chat? once we're dressed?" eden whispered to the ginger girl. she really didn't want to fall out with her but her actions weren't particularly nice; specifically seeing as how demanding demi was that they all followed the girl code.

she nodded her head and continued to straighten her hair whilst eden plaited hers. siânnise frowned. her being the only one that knew what was going on gave her a massive advantage as jess and shaughna raised eyebrows at each other and wondered what was going on.

luke came in shortly after when he was sure all of the girls would be in their outfits for the day. pressing a light kiss to the top of eden's forehead, he placed a bowl of cereal and a cup of orange juice at the table in front of her and smiled at demi slightly before walking off.

eden knew he was only trying to rid the tensions that remained after their conversation they had the previous night but it angered her the way demi blushed all the same. they needed to have this chat, and quick.

"so, first of all i wanted to apologise," demi began, watching as eden nodded her head. "i know i should've spoken to you first but i thought there was no point making a big deal of something if he didn't feel the same way. that way no one would get upset."

"but if you'd told me you were going to ask him those things and tell him you like him then i wouldn't be upset right now." continued eden.

"it's just annoying how she preaches about girl code and sticking up for each other and being my best friend and then goes behind my back to tell luke she likes him." eden mumbled. "i wouldn't have been mad if she'd told me. but now i feel like i'm looking over my shoulder all the time."

demi shrugged her shoulders. "i know i should've spoken to you first. and i know i shouldn't have assumed that he was open to getting to know me. there's nothing else i can really do now except apologise." eden bobbed her head.

"you're one of my best friends in here and i don't want to lose you," she started. "but at the same time luke specifically told you that he didn't want to get to know you and you then went to tell siânnise that he said 'never say never'." her tone was growing increasingly more relaxed as she realised demi didn't have any malicious intentions.

a frown slipped on to demi's face. "i never realised how much he liked you and when he told me i got a bit jealous, i guess, and siânnise seemed really happy that i liked him so i just told her that."

"it's perfectly fine you liking him," demi attempted to interrupt but eden continued. "but if you were really feeling this way you should've spoken to me. i'm always here for you, and you know that."

both girls beamed widely at each other and embraced one another tightly.

"i'm glad i made up with demi but i still feel a little bit weird around her." admitted eden. "i don't want to rub me and luke in her face, especially when she's single, but i do kind of want to show her he's mine."

everyone was still caught up on all of the paige and finn hype, specially the boys, who later found out that the new couple had done some unsurprising things the night before.

they created a code, bread meaning sex, avocado being the boy receiving the oral and avocada being the girl receiving it.

their secret code confused the girls greatly, considering they were so open in talking about it with each other because they knew they had no idea what they were saying.

"have you ever had avocada?" luke t asked eden, who furrowed her eyebrows and tilted her head. "from luke?"

"what the fuck is avocada?" siânnise asked both luke's. they winked at each other, much to the girl's disgust and chuckled.

"no, but i've had avocado." luke m stated, causing eden to gasp in realisation and hit his chest. siânnise still remained confused and begged the boys to tell her. just when they were about to admit it, molly announced that she'd received a text and stood up to read it.

"islanders, it's time to go full throttle in today's challenge...girl racers! #formulahun #shutupanddrive." the islanders all cheered and scurried off to get changed.

the aim of the challenge was for the girls to drive around the course as quick as possible. the challenge however being that they were blindfolded and the boys had to direct them and tell them where to go.

siânnise was first, then jess (who had ched practically pushing her), then priscilla followed by eva. finally it was eden's turn, who was surprisingly good at steering and following luke's directions.

"right! left! forward!" he shouted until they finally reached the drive thru. mad handed her a pile of chips and a burger which she took a few bites of and then handed back.

"we were actually really good," luke m declared, looking at eden with a smile on his face. "we have great communication skills."

"of course we do." eden stuck her tongue out at him. "it was all me, to be honest."

they got back onto the track and eventually reached the puddle that had stumped everyone previously. although eden was told to slow down and take it carefully, she sped up and went right over the puddle whilst everyone applauded them.

luke sighed and continued directing her until the finish line where they hugged and kissed before moving off the track to let the next people on.

the remaining girls finished the course until it was revealed that the winners were paige and finn, which was unsurprising as they were the only real couple in the villa. they hugged and everyone cheered for them until they were led back to the villa.

NEXT TIME ON LOVE ISLAND !

there's a shock dumping !

"all islanders must gather at the fire pit immediately."

as not one !

"the three couples with the fewest votes and therefore vulnerable are..."

but two couples are dumped !

"you are still vulnerable."

a/n: thank u for 15k <3