𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞!

DAY SOON TURNED TO NIGHT and all tensions were defeated as the islanders prepared for the night ahead

DAY SOON TURNED TO NIGHT and all tensions were defeated as the islanders prepared for the night ahead. demi and eden got ready together and even chose similar outfits; both wearing the same bodysuit but in different colours but demi wearing a skirt and eden a pair of jeans.

they were both so grateful there was no bad blood between them and that they were friends again and so were the other girls, who had picked up on the agitation both girls held.

but everything was good between them, now, and they were all excited for what the night would hold. unfortunately not all girls were as exhilarated as shaughna pointed out once again that it was ridiculously crowded in the villa and someone was going to go home sometime soon.

her suspicions were proved right as priscilla called out, "all islanders must gather at the fire pit immediately."

luke protectively wrapped his arm around
eden's shoulder as they walked. they were enjoying their time together so incredibly much and they didn't want it to end at all.

his phone alerted that he had a new message. "islanders, the public have been voting for their favourite couple. the couples with the fewest votes risk being dumped from the island tonight. as demi and shaughna are single, they are not included in the vote."

the pair both smiled at each other, thankful to be safe but anxious for the other couples. eden reached for luke's hand and squeezed it tightly as finn's phone dinged loudly.

"the three couples with the fewest votes and therefore vulnerable are..." he read out and waited for the next text message to be received.

"jess and ched." nas read out, causing the islanders to gasp and comfort them. the couple nodded their heads.

molly was next. "rebecca and jordan."

and finally was eden. "nas and eva." her voice cracked as she read it out. sophie leaving the villa was horrible enough, but now there was a chance that nas would be leaving. her closest friend in the entire villa besides luke; she didn't know if she'd be able to take it.

the three vulnerable couples stood in front of the fire pit. it was hell not knowing what was going to happen and they could only hope they had a future on the island.

"the couple with the fewest votes and therefore dumped from the island is..." siânnise read before her phone went off again. "rebecca and jordan. you must now say your goodbyes and leave the villa. all other islanders must remain at the fire pit."

to say it was a shock that rebecca and jordan were dumped would be a lie for eden. she knew the public would love siânnise and therefore most likely dislike rebecca for how she was treated.

even so, they weren't expecting for them to have to stay at the fire pit. rebecca and jordan said their goodbyes and left, but the islanders all remained in place as asked.

nas looked at eden and smiled at her hopefully. her eyes teared at the corners and she mouthed a quick 'i love you' to him. he nodded his head and said it back almost instantly, a frown appearing on his face as callum opened up his phone to skim through the next message.

"eva and nas and jess and ched, you are still vulnerable," eden looked down into her lap, trying not to sob as luke whispered comforting things in her ear. he knew how much she adored nas and him leaving would break her.

"one more couple will leave the villa tonight." callum continued. the two couples nodded their head and prepared for the worst. "the couple with the next fewest votes from the public and therefore dumped from the island is..." he paused.

eva, nas, jess and ched all looked at each other and smiled. whoever left that night, there would be no hard feelings between them all and that was the most important thing.

"eva and nas."

with those three words, tears started to pour from eden's eyes as she realised that her best friend was leaving. the boy she'd been best friends with since she joined the villa was leaving the villa forever and she wouldn't see him until she came out.

he groaned and hugged jess and ched. eden leapt up out of luke's arms and wrapped her arms around nas' waist whilst she cried into his shoulder. he comforted the small girl and smiled sadly at her when they pulled away.

"it's gonna be okay," he mumbled into her shoulder. "come on, let's go and talk." she bowed her head and he held her wrist as they walked over to the boys' dressing room.

the other islanders didn't really know what to do with themselves. in a way they wanted to congratulate jess and ched, but it felt immoral seeing as it was the expense of four much loved islanders. they decided to hug eva and go and help her pack and leave eden and nas to do their own thing.

"i'm going to miss you so much," murmured eden. nas paused from throwing his shoes into his suitcase and shot her a sorrowful glance. "why do you have to go?"

"it's my time, eden," he reassured her. his arms were open for her and she slid into them gracefully. "look, i'm happy with eva and i've had the best time ever. just promise me one thing." she looked up.

"what?"

"luke is the right person for you. i know it, you know it, he knows it," her cheeks flushed a bright red; not only from crying but also because of nas' words. "promise me you won't let me leaving get in the way of you two pursuing things. i need you to be happy, okay? don't be sad all the time and just remember you'll see me when we get out."

his words almost made her break down there and then. but she plastered a fake grin on her face and hugged him once more before they were lead out of the door.

nas and eva embraced everyone one last time until they were ordered to head out of the door and towards the car that was waiting for them. eden pursed her lips in an attempt not to cry. that was the last time she would ever see her best friend until they got out, and she was unsure how she would be in the villa without his presence.

the other islanders felt a similar way and buried their heads in their hands. nas was the first boy to ever enter the love island villa and, although it took him a while, he did find someone he was happy with and they were all so proud of him. they knew it wouldn't be the same without him.

NEXT TIME ON LOVE ISLAND !

there's a new boy !

"shaughna, jamie has picked you for a date."

smiles turn sour !

"i hope he's a dickhead."

as one girl's head starts to turn !

"i think he's really good looking."