ᴛᴀᴅᴀᴏᴍɪ ᴋᴀʀᴀsᴜᴍᴀ || 🍋 || ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ

𝘙𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘹

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Rᴇϙᴜᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ: ArtisticDummy]

"No."

"Come on, Karasuma~"

"I said no."

"Why not~? Any man would die to go out with me~"

"Go away. I'm married."

"M-Married?! Since when?!"

He walked away, not answering her question. She didn't get to see the visible blush on his from having said 'married'. He was, however, currently in a happy 3-year relationship with his lover, Y/n, who also happened to be a diligent and well-trusted employee of the Japanese Ministry of Defense and ex-military CO. So, of course, the man had plenty of military experience so it was best not to get on his bad side. Not that Tadaomi ever did. He rubbed the back of his neck tiredly. He just wanted to go home now.

--

Tadaomi sighed as he took off his jacket and shoes, placing his bag on the floor. "I'm home," he said, but there was no answer.

His eyebrow arched, wondering where the h/c-haired male could be. He went into the kitchen, seeing a handwritten note on the counter.

Dear Tadaomi,

I was let go a bit early today, so I decided to grab some stuff we needed from the store. I wrote this in case I wasn't back before you came home. I hope you can wait a little longer today for dinner. I promise it'll be worth the wait. See you soon, love

He smiled slightly at the small heart at the bottom, his signature beside it. Just as he was about to head off to their shared bedroom, he heard the sound of the doorknob. He peeked out into the hall to see Y/n step inside. His hair was messy and looked damp. Perhaps it was because it had started raining not too long ago. Tadaomi hurried over, helping him with the bags.

"Thanks, love~"

"Sure."

Tadaomi placed the bags on the counter, watching as Y/n walked over with the rest. He could clearly see how his f/c shirt was wet from the shoulder areas. He walked to the bathroom to grab a towel and went over to Y/n, pulling him down. Y/n was surprised when Tadaomi began to dry his hair.

"Idiot... You should have brought an umbrella with you..."

Y/n saw the light blush on Tadaomi's face, making him chuckle. "Thank you, Tada."

Once he finished, he moved away from Y/n. The male started taking things out of the bags. "Anything sound good to you right about now?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm asking if you're craving anything in particular," Y/n said with a grin as he began gathering the bags together as he took the food out of them.

"Umm...Not really. Anything you make is delicious."

This made Y/n chuckle. "Alright. Let's see... So many choices... Hmm... How about donburi?"

"Sounds good."

"It's settled then. You go take a bath while I make dinner--"

"If anything, you're the one that needs to shower. You'll get sick."

"I guess you're right, love. Shower with me~?"

"Fine."

Tadaomi was blushing furiously as his hair was being gently caressed with soap. He would never admit it, but it felt nice since he was feeling tired from earlier. "Love?"