𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫!

THE DAZZLING NEON OUTFIT THAT clad eden's petite body definitely didn't represent her mood that morning

THE DAZZLING NEON OUTFIT THAT clad eden's petite body definitely didn't represent her mood that morning. she was clearly still unhappy after the loss of her best friend and luke was almost unsure what to do with her devastation.

"i feel really bad for eden, but i'm not sure what i'm supposed to do about it," he frowned. "it's just kinda put a downer on the entire villa."

he reverted to cooking her a delicious breakfast in bed which, although she ate gratefully, it was clear her mind was still elsewhere. as the day went on, however, she noticeably brightened up as she remembered nas' words.

"you know you're going to have to give me extra hugs to make up for not having nas'." eden pouted at luke and he chuckled as he rubbed her scalp.

"i think i can manage that," he said. he was trying to be really wary around her whilst being as comforting as possible and, although she might not have shown it, she was thankful to have him beside her.

they were shaken out of their trance when shaughna screamed from across the villa. "i've got a text!" paige began to scream too, which caused them all to grow very excited.

"shaughna, jamie has picked you for a date. please get ready to leave the villa. #backinthegame #havefunhun." their screams only increased as she read out the text. eden smiled and kissed luke on the cheek before running off to the changing rooms with the girls.

having a new boy enter the villa could potentially lighten the mood that nas' departure dampened massively.

"i feel like we need to plan an outfit that's suitable for everything." siânnise began once shaughna started on her foundation. the southerner nodded in agreement.

they eventually decided on a blue dress with a milkmaid front and she styled her hair in a half up half down ponytail. the islanders watched her walk down the stairs and out of the door and hoped for the best. after callum, she really needed a win, and they hoped jamie would be the person she'd been missing all her life.

"jamie," siânnise repeated to eden, admiring how the boys' faces turned sour. "jamie."

"jamie," eden continued. "the name just rolls off the tongue." siânnise laughed loudly.

"calm down there, love." joked luke. eden simply shrugged and continued faux gushing about the new boy's name to siânnise and watched luke t's smile drop.

"do you reckon he's a scaffolder?" luke m asked, chuckling.

eden giggled. "i think shaughna would run a mile if he was."

"what do you think he looks like?" questioned siânnise with an intrigued look on her face. "i think tall, dark and handsome." when she noticed how annoyed the boys got she burst out laughing, eden following shortly after.

they were distracted, however, when demi announced to the entire villa that she too had received a text. "demi, jamie would like to date you. please get ready to leave the villa. #digdeep #spoiltforchoice." the girls cheered loudly and ran off to help her get changed.

as much as they wanted demi to have fun on her date they couldn't help but wish shaughna and jamie hit it off more; demi hadn't shown that many signs of upset after nas and shaughna most likely deserved a new opportunity more than her.

demi left promptly after in a short white sundress and headed out for her date with jamie. a few minutes later shaughna arrived back at the villa and her and paige left instantly to go and have a talk.

"i wonder what he's like." wondered eden aloud.

"i hope he's a dickhead." luke m mumbled sourly into her bare shoulder quietly. she giggled to herself at how worried he was and waited for them both to return from their date.

"hello everyone!" demi and an unfamiliar boy, jamie entered the villa hand in hand. eden gave luke a quick kiss before running off to find demi and shaughna and ask them both about their dates.

"how was it?" jess asked the red headed girl ecstatically. "shaughna, you go first."

shaughna smiled. "he's a lovely, lovely boy."

"very smooth talker." demi chimed in.

"yeah!" agreed shaughna. "he's so funny, as well." they both nodded their heads and turned to look at him. siânnise sighed.

"i think he's really good looking." eden admitted hesitantly. obviously, she wasn't going to stray from luke, but she had to admit he was her type and his eyes were gorgeous.

in all fairness he did kind of share a similar appearance to luke m, besides the eyes, but they both had similar physical features and they were both clearly muscular. she adored luke's personality but if jamie was anything like him then she was going to have a serious problem.

"do you think?" siânnise gasped.

"that's because he looks like luke!" molly pointed out, causing the girls to laugh. "but seriously, do you think he's attractive?" eden nodded her head almost instantly as she looked back at the new boy.

"does luke have anything to worry about?" priscilla whispered quietly to eden.

"i've not even spoken to jamie yet. he could just be my type appearance-wise but not personality wise."

"well," shaughna sighed. "only one way to find out."

NEXT TIME ON LOVE ISLAND !

one girl has doubts !

"i don't want to feel as if i'm settling for someone."

as her boy begins to grow jealous !

"i mean, what can you do?"

and the islanders play a little game !

"how long does the average female orgasm last?"

a/n: so what do u all think of jamie's arrival? this is a pretty boring chapter but i might have some luke and jamie drama :)

please vote and follow me !! x laura