𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

BORN TO DIEforks high school

BORN TO DIE
forks high school

THE ENTIRE DAY they've spent the entire time unpacking and furnishing their empty home

THE ENTIRE DAY they've spent the entire time unpacking and furnishing their empty home. Luckily, Lena found a furniture home store that was selling furniture that she could afford. By the end of the day, they have managed to collectively finish their new home with the help of their new neighbors, Chief Swan and his son, Beau.

They were really good people and Bella was fortunate enough to have such neighborly people as their neighbors. Beau and Bella really hit it off as he helped her the most of unpacking her stuff in her room. He was incredibly smart and mature for his age — he seems reserved but can hold a conversation.

It's good to say that Bella made her first official friend, hopefully at her new school people were just like Beau.

Fast forward to the next day, it was the first day of school. She had a hard time sleeping due to her nerves that she only managed to sleep for about four hours. Nerves are such an annoying feeling to have.

Bella reluctantly got up from her comfy bed and walk to her bathroom. She looks at herself in the mirror and put her hair up in a messy bun before brushing her teeth and washing her face. She turns on the faucet water in her shower before stripping down her clothes. She steps inside the steamy shower.

After she finishes her business in the bathroom, she went back to her room. Not trying to stand out even more than she wanted, she went for a casual look by wearing a white blouse and her dark blue jeans with her white slip on vans. She put her hair in a ponytail before putting on her black parka jacket.

Right on time, she heard a knock on the door and she already knew that it was Beau. She quickly grabs her bag and headed downstairs.

Bella opens the door and just as she thought, it was Beau. He had a warm smile on his face as he saw her open the door.

"Morning, Beau," she greets him back as she closes the door from behind before locking the door. Last night, Lena gave her a second spare key to the house for convenience purposes.