Maze Makes Yet Another Appearance

Just skip to the image if you haven't read my previous fanfiction and don't know my OC.

Class 1A. A talkative bunch of heroes in training all bundled up into one room. It had been a little extra talkative for the past month, however. After they experienced being brought into another dimension by a god, there was a lot to talk about. People got a different perspective on their lives and how lucky they were. And most of them now had a stronger friendship with one particular person. That person being Izuku Midoriya. Izuku, being Izuku, was really flustered about the whole situation. He wasn't used to getting this kind of attention. It was, at a loss for a better word, unnatural to say the least.

It was a morning like any other. His friends known as the Dekusquad were talking around him as he sat in his desk, scribbling down lines in his hero notebook. Bakugo was in front of him, leaning back in his chair and grumbling at all of the noise. He was soon met with a bigger noise, however, when there was a loud snap, like a huge bone breaking. It was so loud that the students flinched and looked around.

"Wait... Isn't that...?" Uraraka asked, before the class collectively yelled.
"MAZE!" A girl around 18 had appeared in the front of the classroom, floating in midair. She had short and choppy orange hair with tufts of blond randomly thrown in. She had crimson eyes similar to Bakugos, and a toothy grin on her face. She was wearing a uniform of some sort, similar to mechanics outfit but navy blue and covered in grease. On her feet were simple black work boots.

"Hi guys!" She said enthusiastically.

"Maze!" Hagakure exclaimed. "What are you doing here?!"

"I'm here to show you some more stuff!" She said, clapping her hands together.

"More multiverse's?" Midoriya asked.

"No! Something better! Probably." She answered.

"Are we gonna go to the theatre again?" Mina asked.

"Yes! And I'm bringing a few more people than last time!"

"Who?" Iida asked curiously, looking a bit ticked that class was interrupted.

"You'll see when we get there! Now get ready!" She said as she prepared to teleport her chosen group of people.

"Great we're doing this again." Bakugo  groaned, putting his head in his hands.

"Ha ha, yup. Deal with it." Maze said, she snapped her fingers, and there was a huge boom that shook their brains. They all felt like they were weightless and floating before they fell to the ground all at once.

Having been partially expecting it, the students collected themselves pretty easily, standing up and brushing themselves off. The other occupants of the strange room however, were a different story.

The first thing class 1A noticed was that there was a lot of extra people there. Like, a lot. There was of course themselves, Monoma, Kendo and Tetsutetsu of class 1B, the big three and Hitoshi Shinso, but there were many others as well. There were a lot of adults, more than just the UA staff. They included: All Might, Nezu, Midnight, Aizawa, Present Mic, Cementoss, Recovery Girl, Ectoplasm, Mount Lady, Kamui Woods, Edgeshot, Nighteye, Endeavor, Gran Torino, Mitsuki Bakugo aaaaaaaaaand Inko Midoriya.

The UA staff, minus Edgeshot, were looking around, recognizing the place. That place was a theatre. It was a simple, dim room. Here were rows of red reclining chairs with cup holders with enough to seat the whole group. In the back were girls and boys bathrooms and one next to them labeled PANIC ROOM. A cart with drinks and snacks fitted to the audiences tastes was lined up against the wall. It just looked like a good place to kick back and relax. But sadly, most people were doing the opposite.