1

Before starting this story let me tell you that here the age gap between Jin and Jungkook is 10 years.

This book is complete yandere. Jungkook here is sick and a psychopath.

And also sorry for the bad English! My English is horrible and also at some point there must be sentences that doesn't makes sense so please ignore me 💀

.........

Jungkook got kidnapped at ten, he saw his parents being slaughtered into pieces with his own eyes. He screamed in terror, crying and begging to stop. His small hands flying in air to let go of them, but it was all in vain.

For last 4 ýears Jungkook was being held captive by his kidnappers. Tying his legs with a metalic chain to keep him grounded on that place forever. He was being beaten badly, sometimes burned with a hot metals, he had deep wounds and cuts all over his body. He was forced to eat his own feces, sometimes they kept him hungry for 3 days straight. He cried all night, begging them to stop, hoping if some angel could come and take him away from here forever. Or just if he can simply die.

But no one came, no one helped him, no one.

Slowly Jungkook stopped crying, no matter how many times he will cry no one will hear his cry anyways. His hope died eventually, and he used to keep quiet for the whole day hugging his knees.

And then there was the turning point for him and his behaviours. He was being traumatized so badly at his age that he began to have sick feelings. He used to grin or sometimes laugh aloud without any reasons. His kidnappers used to beat him but he used to laugh hilariously even more. Nothing hurt Jungkook anymore, no fear, nothing and he wasnt normal from that point anymore. Ofcourse how can he when he was being victimized so badly.
................

"Sir, please. Let me take this case.",Jin banged his hand on the table

"Officer Kim, We dont have any clues. Also party involved in this case are really dangerous mafias of south korea. ",head officer replied him back

"So what? They are using small kids of our nation to threaten us. This is wrong, so wrong. Dont you know what that kids might been feeling? Its 12 kids in total and last week they sended us head of one kid. Even though you want to keep quiet?",Jin folded his arms

"Whats that way of talking to him Jin? He is your senior",Yoongi said in annoyance

"I know but the police department is silent about this case for so long. I cant wait until they send us head of another child. What wrong they did to be treated like this? They are innocent but why do they have to lose their heads for us ? "

"They are trying hard in everyway. All those 12 kids are not kept in a same place as you know that. And they are very dangerous, if we'll act without thinking we might be able to save one but the remaining ones will die. Do you want that?",Yoongi glared at him

"I..I definately dont want that but..."

"Alright enough of the discussions. ",head officer stood up and Jin and Yoongi stood up too

"Fine. I'll hand this case to Jin",he turned towards Jin.

"But if you fail, I'll not be sure if your job will be safe or not"

"If I fail...I'll resign and quit my job silently. Thankyou, thankyou very much sir",Jin bowed down

As soon as head officer went outside he felt a tight grip on his wrist, ofcourse it was Yoongi

"Have you lost your mind? You are just 24 and yet you are too young to be a successful police officer. If you'll lose this job then what will you do?",Yoongi raised his eyebrows at him

"2 days. Give me 2 days I know what to do. ",Jin assured him.

Two days later,

Jungkook was sitting on the cold floor hugging his chest,as usual his legs being tied. He didnt eat for two days, and when they forced him to eat he just hissed at them. Definately Jungkook was getting braver than before, he doesnt fear of dying anymore. Or he was just out of his mind.

Jungkook suddenly heard sounds of gun firing out in a distant. He heard people scream and it sounded like they were fighting. But it didnt bother him, he just sat still on the ground ignoring everything. Soon he heard someone running towards his vacant room where he was kept for 4 years.

And then suddenly someone kicked the door open. He looked up to see the man, but the light behind him make it impossible to see his face but he can see that the man was really tall. Jungkook focused his eyes more to see the man who was coming closer to him. And then He finally saw the man's face giving him a worried look, running over to him.

Jungkook swear he saw an angel right now. His face was so beautiful, even his body was so nice. Jungkook didnt know who the man was but to him he looks like nothing but an angel.

"Oh god",Jin ran and hugged small Jungkook tight

"Its ok. Its ok kiddo. I'm here. I will take you out from here. Dont worry",Jin just hugged him caressing his hair.

Jungkook just gave a blank reaction, he didnt know if he was happy or not that he'll finally come out from this place. But for sure he knows the man he was hugging him right now, was most wonderful man he have ever seen.

"You smell nice"

"What?",Jin pulled him back to see him

Jin was speechless for how calm that kid was despite of the situation. Instead he was giving him a smile that send chills deep inside his spine.

"Lets go for now",Jin tried to remove chain from his legs

"What's you name?"

"Jungkook. ",Jungkook smiled at him