Prolouge

Niall had been nervous to tell the boys that he was pregnant. He had taken five tests wanting to confirm that he was in fact carrying a child, before he went and told them.

Niall bit his lip as he pulled himself together before he went down stairs, where the boys were laughing and playing FIFA. Niall couldn't help bit smile as he watched Liam hold Louis while Zayn and Harry yelled at each other and the tele in hopes of winning the match. Niall giggled a he sat next to Zayn, who instantly wrapped his arms around the younger male still playing the game making him smile. "um boys, could we take a pause on the game?" Niall asked. The boys quickly hit pause and set down the controllers before sitting up straighter and looking at him in concern.

"What's wrong Niall?" Liam asked.

"You aren't sick are you?" Louis asked worried for his blond love.

Niall calmly shook his head before looking at his fidgeting hands "guys I-I'm pregnant." He whispered biting his lower lip.

They all looked at him shocked "I-is it one of ours?" Zayn asked.

Niall blushed "Of course." He said looking at them "I was a virgin when I first met you guys." He said looking down embarrassed.

Harry chuckled "That's right. Who can forget your sweat tigh-"

"Harry!" Niall groaned "So not the conversation we're having right now." He blushed looking away.

Harry smiled kissing his head before he laid his hand on Niall's stomach "That's right I forgot.... Little ears around." He smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything went fine for about a month and a half. The boys took Niall to all of his appointments, looked through baby books for potential buys -they all agreed not to buy things for the nursery until they knew the gender of their baby-, they made sure Niall and the baby ate healthy and that he got lots of rest.

Niall was beyond happy with the way that things were going for him and his family........ That was until Josh showed up claiming that he was carrying Liam. Louis, Harry, or Zayn's twins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

***Hey guys I was wondering if I should do this story or not, I'm leaning more towards yes but feed back is still welcomed, also I don't have a cover for this book and I would really love if one of you could make one for me because I suck at it. I dot know if you can send photos through messages on here or not but if not then just message me and I'll give you another social media sight to send it on. Also if someone would like to make a YouTube trailer that's more then welcomed..... Just message me :)

(BTW I'm doing updates on an I-Phone so I'm sorry if the paragraphs are short or look weird on a computer.) ***