Part 1 : Can We Just Stay Friends?

I never expected...

THIS KIND OF TRADEGY TO HAPPEN!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tadashi's POV

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP-", I turned off the alarm as I sat down and yawned.

  After I'm awake enough to see, I stood up and went to the bathroom to take a bath. After, I dressed up with my Karasuno Uniform.

  After that, I went downstairs and went to the kitchen to make myself cereal and a glass of juice.

  I ate my meal and went out the house and run up the highway road expecting Tsukki waiting for me at the other side of the road. And he was there!

  Everyone, I have something to confess to all of you. I have...a crush...on....mY oWn BeSt FriEnD! IKNOWITSOUNDSCRAZYBUTYOUGOTTABELIEVEME!!! I mean, who doesn't like/love Tsukki? Oh right, Kageyama. But besisdes his sarcasm, he is so~ handsome, caring and he has beautiful golden eyes, hair, and deep voice! No wonder all the girls in our class are falling in love with him.

  Alright! Back to my story!

  As I speed up my running pace, Tsukki shouted, "Hurry! We might get late!..."

  "I'm coming!"

  Finally, I made it right beside Tsukki. We started walking.

  "Did you sleep late again?"

  "Just a little...late..?"

  Tsukki groaned and stared at me like he knows I'm lying.

  "Do you want me to do it the EASY way? Or the HARD WAY?"

  "OK! OK! FINE! I slept late again! I was watching YouTube videos!"

  "But did you do the homework?"

  "Yes, I did. Thank you for your concern!" I said while smiling.

  "S-shut up, Yamaguchi.", Tsukki demanded. After he said that, his face heated up, I don't know why though.

  "Sorry Tsukki!", I say happily.

  After a few more minutes, we finally made it to the entrance gate of Karasuno.

  There, we came across Hinata and Kageyama.

  "Hey! Yamaguchi! Tsukishima!"

  "Hey."

  "Why are you guys still here?"

  "Ahh! Tobio wants to practice with me but we kinda lost track of time so...."

  "I think the King just wants to see his Queen.", Tsukki said teasingly.

  "HUH!? BUTT OUT OF THIS, TSUKISHIMA!", Kageyama said angrily.

  And one more thing, guys. Kageyama and Hinata are dating. I'll tell you all what happened how did they ended up dating each other. For now, this is my story with Tsukki! 

  "Hehehe, let's get to our classes before the bell rings", I say.

  "Alright! See you all later at the gym!"

  We waved goodbye and went to our classes.

----------6 HOURS LATER----------

  "Uwaaaaaahhhh! Finally, classes are over!" Hinata said we are walking towards the gym.

  I don't have the mood to practice yet. Yea, yes, I know, I need to practice on my serves. But there is only one thing I want to do today that I need to success : Confess to Tsukki what I feel about him.

  I need to be honest to him 'cause if I don't, my feelings would only grow more and more until he falls in love with someone else and my heart would shatter to pieces...

  Don't worry, I have a plan. I have many back-up plans in case I fail. 

  +++FIRST ATTEMPT+++

  I approach Tsukki, "Tsukki, I need to talk to you for a se-"

  "Yamaguchi! Come here!", our captain shouted. I failed my first plan.

  +++SECOND ATTEMPT+++

  Okay. I just need to mess up my serve and let Tsukki grab it for me.

  I jumped and messed up my serve towards Tsukki's side.

  "Uh Tsukki? Can you grab it for me?"

  "Okay."

  I waited but Hinata suddenly approached me with many balls in a ball cart.

  "Don't worry Yamaguchi! Here! Serve as many as you want! You don't need to pick up the ball you just served." Hinata said happily.

  "Uh Thank You Hinata!"

  "Yamaguchi. Mind if I take the ball you just served?"

  "No, no, it's okay Tsukki!" 

  I failed. again.

  +++MANY ATTEMPTS LATER+++

  I'm exhausted. Every plan I used, failed. I don't have the energy anymore.

  I went to the the clubroom and dressed up. I sit down for a moment.

  "Yamaguchi."

  "Yes....Tsukki?......"

  "Come with me."

  "Okay,just.....wait....a minute..."

  "There's no time."

  "H-huh?...."

  "Captain, we are taking our leave. Good work today."

  "Good work today, too, Yamaguchi, Tsukishima. Take care!"

  "Yes, we will."

  Tsukki grabbed my hand and we went at the back of the school.

  "It looks like you have something to say to me. It's obvious."

  "Oh uh it's because......"

  "What?"

  "I uh........"

  I begin to sweat so hard because of nervousness. But I didn't realize, I just blurted out on what's on my mind...

  "TSUKKI I LOVE YOU! I HAVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU SINCE FOREVER! I KNOW IT SOUNDS LIKE A JOKE TO YOU BUT IT'S TRUE! WILL....WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?"

  "W-wha-"

  "Y-you don't h-have to answer right now. Just think about i-"

  "I'm sorry."

  ".....huh?

  "Sorry, can we just stay friends?"

  That's when my whole world....SHATTERED.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Author's Note : Hello guys! WOW! 813 words! I'm just new here at Wattpad. And this is my first time writing a fanfic like this. TsukkiYama is my OTP so I got motivated to do a fanfic. Is the fanfic good? Can you tell me your opinions about it? Part 2 will be posted soon! Before I upload the part here, I upload it in my Instagram first .(Check out my Instagram : tsvkki.yama_4ever) I hope you guys enjoy this one!