𝐢𝐯. 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

BORN TO DIErealization

BORN TO DIE
realization

LUNCH WAS FINALLY over now as the bell rang to go to the next class

LUNCH WAS FINALLY over now as the bell rang to go to the next class. Bella was planning on walking with Beau to her next class, but a girl with jet black hair and was wearing glasses had the same class as Bella. They walk to class together in silence, she was shy too.

When they arrived, Angela went to sit down in her assigned seat. Next to the aisle, she immediately notices Edward Cullen sitting by himself. He continues to look at her with confusion.

Bella looks away as she went to introduce herself to the teacher as he quickly signs her slip. He handed her a book before pointing to the empty spot next to Edward Cullen. Bella slowly turns around as she walks towards her given seat and she tried hard to not make eye contact with the beautiful boy.

She set her book down on her desk and she felt his burning gaze look at the side of her head.

Hesitantly, she looks up at him and was met with his dark obsidian eyes. His and his siblings had such an odd-looking eye color that was most definitely not normal. That's when she noticed something very strange. Her eyes trail down towards his chest, not because of what shirt he was wearing but what she heard inside. Which was nothing? Absolutely nothing as if he was.....dead.

Her eyes widen as she quickly looks away from him. Suddenly, she felt and heard her hummingbird like heartbeat beating ferociously loud. One word came into mind.

Vampire.

It all made sense now, inhumanly beautiful, pale looking skin, perfect looking with no spect of imperfections and no heartbeat.

The Cullens were vampires.

She was even more nervous now that she was sitting next to a full vampire that was partly like her. In her seven years of living, she has never encountered or seen a vampire before her. Except with her memories of her father when she was just a mere newborn.

She has to inform her Aunt and warn her. What the hell were vampires doing here exposing themselves with humans around? Isn't difficult for them? Will they lose control?