𝐯. 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

BORN TO DIE decisions

BORN TO DIE
decisions

BELLA DECIDED IT was best if her Aunt knew

BELLA DECIDED IT was best if her Aunt knew. She was reluctant on telling her but she came to the realization that she has to know the truth just in case something happens. Also, to give her some insight into what to do and if they should trust these abnormal vampires.

Finally, she heard the car pull up from outside the house signaling that it was her Aunt Lena.

Bella walk down from her room and was face to face with a disbelief expression on her Aunt's face. Aunt Lena always had a vibrant and friendly look on her face, but she seems different as if she has seen a ghost.

"Aunt Lena? What's wrong?" Bella worriedly ask.

Aunt Lena slowly looks up at her niece as one word came out of her mouth.

"Vampire."

•••

"What are we going to do?" Bella asks her Aunt as they sat across from each other on their new couches. 

Aunt Lena went into detail about what happened today when she went to her interview at the hospital. She encountered a vampire doctor with golden looking eyes. Which made them extremely confusing to how a vampire can have amber looking eyes and be a doctor at a hospital. 

Bella soon explained that she encountered five vampires at her new school which made Aunt Lena even more worried than before. The fact that there were vampires living here in Forks increased her fear for her niece.

"I have no idea," she stressfully says as she runs her hands through her hair.

"What happened when you saw the vampire doctor?"

"I just got finished doing the interview and as I was leaving, I saw the vampire. He didn't seem to notice, at least I think so. He was talking to another doctor and that's when I left," she explains.

"What about you? Did it seem like they expected something about you?" Aunt Lena nervously ask.

Lena wasn't nervous about the fact that there were vampires here in Forks, she was worried about her niece's safety since not all vampires can be trusted.