𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱!

IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG FOR luke to notice eden and jamie walking across the garden and up the stairs to the terrace

IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG FOR luke to notice eden and jamie walking across the garden and up the stairs to the terrace. his eyes widened at once and he turned to view siânnise who had a similar look on his face. "what's that about?"

the brunette sighed. "you need to stop worrying. they're probably just having a normal conversation like you and i."

"but how can i stop worrying when all of the girls fancy him and he's talking to my girl." luke complained. he buried his face in his hands as he watched them take a seat next to each other. much too close for his liking. but he had to have faith in her- their relationship wouldn't go anywhere without trust.

the scottish boy sat in front of eden and gave her a huge smile. "how are you?"

"i'm good, thank you," she replied. "how was your first day?" she smiled politely at him.

"everyone's so lovely; i felt very welcomed," he said. "so, what's up with you and luke? i'm getting some strong uncomfortable vibes from you two."

as he said those words, eden smiled at him. she knew he wouldn't be a replacement for nas but it was one of those moments where you can tell within the first few seconds of knowing someone that you would be best friends. and that was what happened between the pair.

"i'm surprised you picked up on that," she remarked and he held up his hands in mock surrender. "i don't know myself. it was going fine and then he returned from casa amor, obviously single but something was off."

"do you like him?"

"more than i can comprehend." she replied smoothly. jamie bobbed his head and thought with a hand on his chin for a minute.

"jamie is lovely. but there just isn't that spark that there is with luke." eden blushed.

"have you tried talking to him about it? communication is key in a relationship."

she nodded. "i tried but he just gives excuses. and his friends won't tell me either, they just say i need to speak to him about it." jamie tutted slowly under his breath.

"so you think something happened over in casa amor?" when she was silent it was obvious her answer wasn't going to be a no. he might've only known her for a few hours but he could see how much they liked each other- anyone with eyes could.

but he could also tell something was bothering him. jamie hadn't watched what happened during casa amor so he couldn't give her any advice but all he could tell her to do was sleep on it and see if he was the same in the morning.

"you think that'll work?" she asked doubtfully. he shrugged his shoulders but gave her a wide beam.

"you've got to be hopeful." they both grinned at each other and hugged tightly, before grabbing their drinks and walking down the stairs and back to the rest of the islanders.

"she's coming back," siânnise whispered as eden made her way back over to the daybeds where her three companions were sat. "oh, look, luke t, shall we go and have a chat? over there? far away from here?" she grabbed ahold of her partner's hand and dragged them away from eden and luke m.

eden gave luke a bewildered look but sat down beside him and embraced him all the same. his hug was slightly less tight than normal and a frown appeared on her face as they pulled away.

"what's up?" he shook his head. "seriously, luke. what's wrong with you?"

taking a deep breath, he looked down at the floor. "i just get a bit jealous, that's all. it's nothing." he attempted to brush it off but there was no way she was letting it slide that easily.

"it's not nothing if it's making you this upset," she persisted as she took his face in her hands. "you've got no reason to be jealous."

"don't i?" he asked bitterly. "because the last i heard you told the girls you fancied jamie and then you walked off with him without even giving me a second thought."

eden was slightly taken aback. "you're one to talk, considering you've been weird with me ever since you came back from casa amor." she fired back.

"these are two completely different situations!"

"are they?" she continued. "you're getting jealous over something that i'm not doing and i'm getting jealous over something that you might've done. and i've asked all of the boys and they all say that i should hear it from you so, let's hear it."

his expression softened. he knew exactly what she was talking about and, although he was grateful for the boys not telling her, it had put him in an almost impossible situation. "there's nothing to hear." he mumbled quietly.

"really?"

"there was one girl, natalia," he murmured to her. she nodded her head. "and she showed an interest in me and i didn't give anything back to her, i promise."

no matter what he did he just couldn't seem to tell her the truth. whether that made him a compulsive liar, or a shit man, or both he didn't know. the truth was going to come out sooner or later and he could only pray it was a lot later than that night.

"i feel so bad for lying to eden but there's nothing else i can do in this situation." frowned luke.

"you promise?" her face turned from angry to sad in a split second. he nodded his head and leaned in to kiss her. "you know i like you, so why do you get so worried?"

a sigh escaped his lips. "you're the most gorgeous girl i've ever seen in my entire life. and we've only known each other for a few weeks. there's bound to be tons of guys who are interested in you and i can't do anything about it." he admitted in a rush.

her hands entwined with him and she pressed their foreheads together. "but i like you, and you only." she promised, holding out her pinky finger. "pinky swear."

he let out a laugh at her childish behaviour and encased her pinky in his before placing his free hand on her cheek and sealing their lips together in a passionate kiss. their interlocked hands pressed against his chest as they made out and they both laughed into the kiss.

"pinky swear." he smiled at her.

NEXT TIME ON LOVE ISLAND !

two islanders go on a date !

"jess and ched, it's time to go on your first date."

the villa plays a new game !

"islanders, it's time to see who's made the headlines in today's challenge 'news splash'."

and the truth is revealed !

"love island's eden set to have their heart broken after luke m lies about casa amor."

a/n: last update of the day :)