𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧!

UNFORTUNATELY FOR SHAUGHNA (AND CALLUM), demi and jamie seemed to hit it off a lot more than her and the scottish boy

UNFORTUNATELY FOR SHAUGHNA (AND CALLUM), demi and jamie seemed to hit it off a lot more than her and the scottish boy. however, it did cause shaughna to have some revelations. some that she had never had before and some that were sure to cause a stir.

mike was in fact the one who helped her realise it, even though she previously just saw him as a friend. she wasn't sure what to do about it, and decided to ignore it for as long as possible.

the night before, mike and priscilla were allowed to go into the hideaway and they were most definitely not shy with sharing their experiences in the morning.

earlier that day jess and ched received a text and were told they were going on their first date to a beach, and despite only a few people being awake, they whisper/cheered for them quietly.

once they'd left, mike and priscilla returned from the hideaway and began to spill all of their events.

"he ate whipped cream off her," eden mumbled into luke's shoulder as they cuddled under the covers in the day bed. "why didn't you eat whipped cream off me?"

he let out a lazy laugh. "we didn't have any whipped cream. we just had handcuffs, which you used on me." she mock frowned at her.

"don't act like you didn't love it." she made a kissy face at him and he took her bottom lip between his teeth before pressing a soft kiss against her lips. it heated up massively and they were only shaken out of it when someone shouted that they had a text.

that person was proven to be demi, who gained quite a thrilled reaction from the people around her.

"islanders, it's time to see who's made the headlines in today's challenge 'news splash'," she read out. "#clickbait #readbetweenthelines." the islanders hollered noisily and hastened to go and get changed for the challenge.

there would be news headlines read out to the islanders with the names missing, and they would have to try and fill in the blanks. if they got it correct, their partner was dunked in the water. if they got it incorrect then they were dunked and it passed over to their partner.

callum and molly were the first pair up, and their headline seemed like an easy one to begin with. "love island's blank finds 'special connection' with fourth girl as he's branded blank blank," shaughna read out to them.

molly thought for a little bit, before saying her answer. "mike, top player?" she guessed confusedly. she got two out of three correct and was dunked, and so was callum as he tried to make mike out to be a genius for trying it on with several girls.