𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!

IT WAS SAFE TO SAY the new challenge definitely ruffled a few feathers

IT WAS SAFE TO SAY the new challenge definitely ruffled a few feathers. for starters, priscilla was angry with mike for the headline about him finding that oh so 'special' connection with four girls. then, molly was upset with callum because she thought he would cheat on her when they got out of the villa.

thirdly siânnise was furious with luke t for telling all of the boys she got naked one night they were together. and lastly, of course, eden was not so much enraged with luke but more so completely betrayed by him.

there were no words to describe how she was feeling as she straightened her hair silently whilst the other girls talked to each other.

siânnise attempted to comfort her best friend but nothing seemed to be working. she didn't exactly express her emotions very well, she just put them aside and hoped they'd go away, and that was exactly what she was doing in that moment.

"i'm really worried about eden," sighed siânnise. "it's not healthy to keep it all in and i know she did really like luke. i just can't believe he'd do that to her."

luke m was waiting outside of the girls' dressing rooms once he'd gotten changed but he was immediately turned away by that very bristolian.

"i haven't seen her since the challenge, i need to speak to her." he begged the brunette. but siânnise wouldn't budge.

"i think we need to have a little chat first, don't you think?" she replied harshly. he nodded his head, dumbfounded, and followed her towards the kitchen.

siânnise placed her hands on the counter and glared at luke. "i want you to tell me right now who the fuck natalia is and why all of those headlines were about you and her."

gulping, luke buried his face in his hands. "natalia showed interest in my from the start. it was nice to have someone show that appreciation for me-"

"was eden not enough for you?" she interrupted. her tone was pitiless and he felt himself grow weary hastily.

"no, of course she was, but i just liked having attention from a pretty girl. any boy would."

that was true. boys might've been idiotic but they were all the same. she was positive luke t would've enjoyed attention from any gorgeous girl, even if it didn't sway him away from her.

"okay, so why were all of the papers saying your head was turned?" she demanded.

"natalia was a lovely girl and we had a few chats, and we shared a bed once. it just wasn't the same as it was with eden. luke t was the one that helped me realise i really liked her, even if it might not have looked that way to the public." he explained. her expression softened.

anyone could see they had strong feelings for each other, even if it did take someone else showing interest to make him realise it.

"so why did you share a bed with her?" she was still mildly confused, but she was somewhat happy that her boy best friend wasn't a complete untrustworthy person.

"because she was crying to me one night- it wasn't filmed, but you can ask any of the boys," he reassured her. "about how much she missed her family. and i felt bad for leaving her alone in the bed by herself so i just hugged her for a bit and then we must've fell asleep hugging."

"you realise how that must've looked to the public? and now eden?"

"i know," he said, his voice wobbly. "i don't know what i'm supposed to do."

siânnise let out a small groan of frustration. if she knew her best friend at all, she knew she was stubborn. it was going to take some convincing but she believed that with her help, and time, he could win her back.

"i'll try talking to her tonight, but i don't know if it'll work." he exhaled a deep breath.

"just try your hardest. i don't agree with what you've done-"

"so you're not on my side? still?" a frown appeared on his already exasperated face.

she placed a reassuring hand on his arm gently and gave him a small smile. "i'm on the side of leden."

"what the fuck is leden?" he asked.

"luke and eden. leden. it works, trust me." they both laughed at each other before walking away. neither of them knew it but they were both absentmindedly crossing their fingers. they needed this to work.

NEXT TIME ON LOVE ISLAND !

feelings soon turn to confusion !

"it's so messed up."

as one girl reveals all !

"i think i like you."

and one boy's back to basics !

"i'm gonna sleep on the couch."