||His Possessive Alpha||

* <- Possessiveness ->*

+16 Warning:

*AUTHOR-CHAN POV:

Kakashi watched outraged by the disgusting scene that was in front of him—A reoccurring scene at that. Of a young kunoichi pointing fingers while yelling at his younger lover. Who you may ask?

Sakura Haruno

||

"Ugh, your such an idiot Naruto. Your mess up caused us the mission back there!!"

"Im..s-sorry, Sakura-Chan.." Naruto apologizes softly.

Naruto continues to take the constant abuse from the other Omega, timid and weak. This pissed off Kakashi even more. The only time the jounin should EVER see Naruto like that, is when they're in bed together.

And with a "CHA!" Naruto was pop over the head, knocking him to the grass below—And that was the last straw for the scarecrow. He immediately sends a highly severe killer aura into the atmosphere.

Showing his dominance. Sakura raced (without hesitating) behind her own alpha, Yamato.

In which Yamato sent out his own aura, a sent of understanding the other alpha's position. Yamato has always been a very understanding comrade for Kakashi.

The sent told Kakashi he will tell his omega that she is in-fact wrong. But, only once there in then the privacy of their own home.

"We'll be taking our leave now. Have a great night to you both, Kakashi + Naruto." With that the wood user happily left with sakura right by his side, via sunshine.

||

On their way home, Kakashi decide it was about time he voiced his feelings. Seeing Naruto Distressed. he spoke up.

"Naruto, you need to understand I don't want to ever see MY Omega handing over his dominance to another Omega, of all people." Kakashi demanded rather than asked, with a more assertive tone.

"I-I'm sorry, Kakashi." Naruto visibly flinched as a reaction.

'Great now he's scared of me, damn that Sakura..'

Kakashi scooped up his lover (bridal style) before whispering something in Naruto's ear that ran shiver down his spine.

"Don't be scared, Naruto. You're not in my bed. Will not yet."

Kakashi raised his head from the boy—Young mans ear, leaving Naruto blushing and confused.

Kakashi smirked.

"So don't ever let an Omega, or anyone, dominate over yourself. you are acting timid and weak."

"IM NOT TIMID AND WEAK!!" The blond proclaimed.
.
.
.
"Then what were you last night?"

End

|||

A/N: I wonder if anyone ACTUALLY notices my sneaky puns in this One-Shots? XD

fin.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖Ended on: (3/24/20)⌛️

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Ended on: (3/24/20)⌛️