3

Six Sundays. It had been a total of six Sundays now. Six times Namjoon had been able to see the adorable boy.

Hoseok usually left the two alone when Yoongi paid his short visit to the shop. Each visit Yoongi would stay a little longer than the last, and he would talk a bit more. He was warming up to the other, just like Hoseok said. Namjoon loved it. It was so fragile, and he didn't want to mess up how well it was going.

Sometimes while he was working, he couldn't help but daydream about the boy. It was hard not to, but it was pretty distracting.

"Joon."

"Shit!" Namjoon exclaimed, dropping a glass bottle of some drink he was putting into the freezer. The bottle shattered at his feet and glass and liquid went everywhere.

Hoseok stood at his side, raising a brow. Namjoon was wide eyed as he seemed to hesitate a moment.

"I'm sorry! You scared me..." Namjoon apologized.

"It's okay. Go get the broom and dustpan, I want to talk to you about something." Hoseok shook his head. Namjoon nodded and hurried off to retrieve the items.

Hoseok walked around the counter and got some paper towels. He carefully placed some on the spill to absorb the liquid so it would be easier to clean up the glass. Namjoon returned with the broom and set the dustpan on the floor. Hoseok began to pick up the large pieces with his hands carefully and placing them in the dustpan.

"Um, the thing you wanted to talk about...are you going to fire me? I know I break things sometimes but I'm not doing it on purpose-"

"No, no. Calm down." Hoseok shook his head again, grinning. "I actually don't mind it that much. I find it quite endearing. It's okay to be clumsy. You're like one of those puppies that grows too fast and doesn't realize their size."

"Oh, thank you." Namjoon murmured, blushing.

"Anyway, what I was going to say was I have two tickets to the fair. And it just so happens a little someone we know adores the fair." Hoseok chuckled fondly, continuing to sop up the mess.

"Is that so?" Namjoon raised a brow, sweeping the small pieces of glass into the dustpan.

"Yes indeed. I'd like to give you the tickets and that way you can start things up with Yoongi. I know you want to. There's no way he'd refuse. This could be your guys' first date." Hoseok chimed happily.

"F-first date?!" Namjoon coughed, his face flushing.

"Of course! Just ask him to go with you, and then he'll be all: 'l-like as in a d-date?' and you'll be all: 'um, yeah. Only if you want to though!' and voila! Instant true love." Hoseok laughed at Namjoon's face after he finished talking.

"It might not be that easy, you know. I get so nervous around him." Namjoon mumbled.

"You're pretty good at hiding it. I'm pretty sure he's intimidated by how calm you appear to be, since he's the exact opposite. But anyway, do you want the tickets or not? This could be your one chance for eternal happiness, you know." Hoseok singsonged, waving the tickets around.

"Fine." Namjoon muttered, taking the tickets. "Thank you."

"No problem! Yoongi's one of my best friends. I wouldn't do this if I didn't think it'd work out. You're smart, funny, and hardworking. According to Yoongi you're very handsome too. I think I can trust you to take care of him." Hoseok hummed as he threw away the soaked paper towels.

Namjoon's head shot up, "He called me handsome?"

"Multiple times. It's mainly what makes him nervous around you because he's scared to look at you. He says if he looks at your face he blushes too much and he feels so embarrassed and blah blah blah." Hoseok chuckled.