𝐯𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭

BORN TO DIE the accident

BORN TO DIE
the accident

SOMETHING FELT DIFFERENT when she opens her eyes the next morning

SOMETHING FELT DIFFERENT when she opens her eyes the next morning. She quickly got up and look out the window. A thick layer of snow covered the front yard and the rain has frozen solid looking like sharp needles.

She heard her Aunt Lena sleeping in her room. Last night she told her that they gave her the job, she just has to go through training before she can officially start working at the hospital. Which starts tomorrow morning.

After she finishes getting ready, she ate a quick breakfast of a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice. She was tempted to have herself a blood bag from the cooler in the garage, but she'll just have some when she got home today.

Driving to school, Beau and Bella talk as usual. She felt bad that he kept on driving her to school, but he insisted that it was fine and he enjoys her company. Bella needs to plan a day where she'll practice driving which shouldn't be too hard since she's a fast learner, but she has never driven before and she'll need to have some practice before taking the test.

Beau told her that she had to talk to his math teacher about something and that he'll catch up with her later. Bella nodded understandingly as she said goodbye to him.

Something caught her eye once before
she left the truck. It was a silver chain from the back of the tire. It was holding support making sure it was easy to drive. Charlie must've put this on for him and her throat tighten. She suddenly felt sadness by his fatherly behavior towards Beau. Something she'll never have the opportunity to have with her own dad.

All of the sudden, Bella heard a loud piercing sound and it was painfully loud for her ears to handle and she immediately covers them. She slowly looks up and saw that the van was coming towards her.

Edward Cullen was standing four cars down from her, staring at her in horror. His face stood out from a sea of faces, all frozen in the same mask of shock. But of more immediate importance was the dark blue van that was skidding, tires locked and squealing against the brakes, spinning wildly across the ice of the parking lot. It was going to hit the back corner of the truck, and she was standing between them.