𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩

BORN TO DIEthe field trip

BORN TO DIE
the field trip

NO ONE SEEMED CONCERNED about Edward's well being when Bella came back to school the following day

NO ONE SEEMED CONCERNED about Edward's well being when Bella came back to school the following day. The school's whole attention was on Bella—to her dismay. They pounded her with questions asking if she's okay or what happened yesterday since Tyler Crowley wasn't here to tell his side. She told them that Edward pushed her out the way which was the truth, but she had to go a step further by telling them that he was standing by her side.

This made her realize that no one really pays that much attention to the Cullens like Bella did, which is why they bought her lie. People avoided the Cullens  and they wanted it that way. But, why surround yourself around humans if they're not going to interact with them? The Cullens were truly enigmas.

It didn't go unnoticed that all of the Cullens were looking at her today as if they were waiting on her to expose them or something. Especially Edward as he was intently staring at her. Alice seemed beyond confused and a little wary. But, the one that looks the most pissed off for some reason was Rosalie Hale. If looks could kill, Bella would most certainly be dead right now. And Bella knew for a fact that the Cullens were highly suspicious of her more than ever.

The bell rang and everyone in the lunchroom got up and started to make their way to their class. Bella threw away her food and walk with Angela, Mike, Eric, and Beau to Bio class.

They were talking as she walks with them silently to class and once she enters inside, she immediately spots Edward sitting in his spot. Usually, she gets there before him, so this surprised her.

"All right class! Settle down, before I start today's lesson I have something to inform you guys," Mr. Banner starts off.

The students including Bella quickly went to their seats. She glanced at Edward to which he was already looking at her.

"Hello, Bella," he greets her in a formal tone. Bella was kinda taken back that he was speaking to her before smiling at him in response.

She reverted her attention back to her teacher, "On Friday, we are going to the Community college to visit their greenhouse. I have the permission slips on my desk so make sure you each get one before you leave. I'll need the signed permission slips handed into me directly on the day before we leave on the bus."