First Night Over (Jane's POV)

I arrived to my boyfriend Greg's house in the afternoon. I was spending the weekend at his house because my house was being exterminated from the bug infestation.

"Hey babe!" I said when Greg opened the door. "Hi sweetie, come on in." I stepped into the house. "You wanna watch a movie?" Greg asked me, and I said yes. "Okay you can set your stuff down right here, and then go to the couch and pick us a movie, I'll get us some popcorn going." And so I did just that.

I chose the movie, and got comfortable. Greg came over with the popcorn and some drinks and we began to cuddle as the movie started to play. It was a few minutes into the movie and we where very comfortable. But about half way into the movie, Greg began to slip his hand up my shirt, gripping my breast.

This turned me on so much and it was hard to focus on the movie, because all I could think about was him. He placed his other hand on my hip and glanced at me from the side of his eye. I gave him a small smile with a blush, and leaned over and gave him a little kiss on the lips. 

Just then, he gripped me harder and began to kiss my neck up and down. This was also a major turn-on for me and I began to shake, in pleasure. He worked his mouth from my neck to my shoulders. He then looked up to me and gave me a little look and then peered down to my shirt. I knew what he wanted, and I nodded.

I removed my shirt as he swept the cover over both of our bodies up to our necks. I turned around, place my hand to the side of his head, as leaned in. I hopped up on his lap facing him and he grabbed my ass while we made out right there on the couch. Through the deep breathes I moaned, and look him in his eyes and murmured "I love you." and he responded with, "I love you more, babe." And in wit, I said "Then show me." "Okay, remove your pants then."

I was flustered, shocked but for it. I stood up off the couch, and pulled my pants down, "And the panties, please." Hesitantly, I pulled down my panties. He then jumped up from his spot, grabbed me, and pulled my back down onto him, and he threw the cover over us as we fell over onto the couch. In all this rage I hadn't even noticed that he had removed his pants too.

He laid atop him, looking into his eyes in the darkness of the cover cloaking us. Although I was still very new to this whole sex thing, I leaned up, bringing the cover with me on my way up, while sitting on top of him. He placed his hands on my hips and locked eyes with me. My slight fluster turned to lust as I jumped onto his penis as it slid into me. It hurt for a second.

The pain quickly turned to pleasure as he began to thrust into me. He was going slow but I wasn't surprised since he was beneath me, so once it stopped hurting I started to bounce on top of him, every hop moaning loudly. We began to speed up as I leaned forward, placing my whole body onto his and kissing him as I kept bouncing. With the cover still over our legs.

I felt his dick beginning to warm up and my insides tighten up. As he grabbed my ass and began to push up and down like as to make us go faster. He was so deep I couldn't control myself. I started to moan even louder. "Oh babe!!" I screamed out as he sped up even more!

"B-babe, I'm gonna cum!" He began to groan in pleasure. I had to think for a second but I came to the conclusion that I was on the pill, and so I told him "That's okay, you can cum inside." He squeezed my ass tightly as he was about to climax, and so was I.

As his penis started twitching even more, I felt his semen fill my insides, as I came too. Our fluids mixed inside. As we both moaned and groaned before I limped onto his body and laid their for a minute. After a short time, I sat up and got off him as I went to grab our clothes. I gave him his pants and put my pants and shirt back on. We then snuggled some more on the couch while the movie ended. He then turned off the Television and time had really escaped us, and the room went pitch black from the night as we fell asleep with each other on the couch.