chapter one

Kurt's POV:

Since the day Blaine proposed to me, I have been planning and planning our perfect wedding. It had to include both of our personalities. There was always a part of me that knew I would marry Blaine; he is my soulmate.

Today is the day where I get to become Kurt Hummel-Anderson. We decided to keep both names instead of choosing one.

"Are you ready Kurt?" Rachel asked me as she straightened my tie and fixed the flower pinned to the suit I was wearing.

"I couldn't be more ready." And with that Rachel, Mercedes, Quinn, Santana and Britt walked down the aisle of our outside venue and took their places as my groommaids. With all eyes on me I walked down the aisle to stand in front of the love of my life. The way the sun shone down onto his freshly gelled hair and the smile he gave me, made me smile with pride and pure joy.

"The grooms will now exchange their vows. Blaine?" The priest said.

"From our first date at the Lima Bean and our first kiss before that, I knew we were meant to spend the rest of our lives together. When I saw u for the first time, you were trying to dress like you attended Dalton Academy. And from that moment, I knew you were special. Whether it was fate or whatever brought us together, I am and will be forever grateful that I met and will be married to you, Kurt Hummel." Blaine said beginning to tear up. I reached into the pocket of my suit coat and handed him my handkerchief.

Then I began to speak, "We have had our ups and downs. And at some points we didn't even speak to each other. But love is not nor it will ever be flawless. But I know that no matter what gets thrown at us, good or bad, our love shall never parish. The first time I saw you, I thought, you know I would really like to get to know this guy he is kinda cute! And when I graduated and let for New York, that was about the hardest thing I had to do. We will decide together where we want to live. And no matter what, Blaine Anderson, I will always love you. I am never saying good bye to you." Great now I was crying.

Blaine's POV:

After Kurt finished his speech, I had tears in my eyes. All tears of joy though! Man he looked so handsome right now. I couldn't wait until I could officially call him my husband. After a bit of time, the priest told us to exchange rings.

Kurt and I chose a very simple ring. His ring is a simple gold band and it has fearlessly and forever engraved on the inside and my name on the outer side. My ring has the same engravings only it's Kurt's name that is engraved.  After the rings were placed on our fingers, the priest told us that we mat seal our vows with a kiss.

I, Blaine Devon Anderson, was now the proud husband of a one Kurt Elizabeth Hummel.