𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

BORN TO DIEannoyance

BORN TO DIE
annoyance

THE WEEKEND WENT by fast for Bella

THE WEEKEND WENT by fast for Bella. After the field trip ended, everyone returned back to school. The juniors had the opportunity to leave early since they got back early. Bella ignored Edward like he wasn't even there. She was still upset that he told her that they shouldn't be friends. She thought by acting clueless and "agreeing" with him about what happened during the accident he would get him off her back about the situation, not tell her that they shouldn't be friends...not that they were friends to began with.

It was now Monday morning and Bella was dreading going to school. She didn't tell her Aunt about her little dispute with Edward on Friday. Matter of fact, Lena doesn't even know that they have been communicating with one another or even that they're lab partners. Bella didn't want her worrying even more than she has to since her Aunt tends to be overly concern about Bella. So she wasn't going to tell her, at least for now.

When Beau and Bella arrived at school, literally everyone was talking about an upcoming school dance. Of course, she has never been to one nor did she want to. She can't even imagine how awkward she'll be at a dance.

"Hey, Bella? Can I talk to you?" Jessica asks as she walked up to them in the parking lot.

"Uh, sure," she curiously said.

"I'll see you later, Bella," Beau said leaving the two.

"I was wondering if you were planning on asking Mike to the dance?" Bella furrow her eyebrows. She literally had no intention of asking anyone—why would Jessica ask her that?

Bella then noticed the entire Cullen family getting out of their car. Edward looked her way, but he was in a still position. He was listening to her conversation with Jessica.

"No, ask him. I wasn't even planning on going," Bella shrugs.

"Really? Why not? It'll be really fun," Bella appreciated the attempt to convince her.