End

"Come on Bosston! Hurry up!" 

Ohm's voices boom through his room as his fingers rapidly smashing buttons of the controller. His face is full of annoyance as he keeps his voice loud even though the microphone is near his mouth. He sighs in content when his team won with such success. 

"Great game guys. That was tough." He chuckles when his teammates speak mostly the same thing as he is with enthusiasts.

"You guys up for another game?" Boun asks as Ohm taking a sip from his drink. He hums in agreement before sitting straight to prepare himself for another battle.

Everyone seems to agree as well and Boun opens up a new game for them to battle. Just as the loading screen pops up, A creaking sound of a door open can be heard. Ohm turns and smiles at his cute boyfriend that walks in as silently as he could.

A pout settles on Fluke's face however when he sees that Ohm already noticing him. The gamer turns back to his game when he hears Prem's voice asking him to hurry up and choose a character.

Just as he locks his favorite, Ohm feels his chair moves. He leans back slightly when Fluke climbs onto his lap. The smaller settles in comfortably facing his handsome boyfriend. 

Ohm smiles and scoots the older closer to him. Another loading screen pops up making Ohm rolling his chair to move closer to the desktop table. By now, Fluke is trapped in between the table and his boyfriend. 

Not that he minded anyway. He loves cuddling to Ohm and listens to him mumbling words and curses to his friends through the wireless headphone. Fluke rests his head on the broad shoulder as he takes a peek at what the gamer is playing.

He hums in content when Ohm squeezes him slightly from frustration as cusses come out of his mouth like running water. A small smile plasters on Fluke's face. He is clearly amused listening to the colorful words since Ohm is always known to be a gentleman.

A loud smack and a happy triumph shock Fluke out of his thought. He hisses at the throbbing of his ass. He tugs Ohm's hair with annoyance only to meet with a victorious smile that got him to roll his eyes.

"Too hard for you?" The big hand then caresses the soft muscles before squeezing the plump ass to tease the older. Before Fluke can even reply, an intervention by the three voices of disgust and weird noises from Ohm's gaming friends can be heard.

Fluke laughs softly as he pulls off the headphone and wears it. Ohm looks at him with a curious smile but relaxes when he sees a mischievous grin settle on the beautiful face. It's not the first time he is doing that anyway. Most of his gaming friends already know his boyfriend. How can they not when Fluke himself plays with them sometimes.

"Hello to you guys too. I need his attention right now so if you excuse me," He mutes the mic with ease and puts the headphone back on Ohm before sliding down on his knees.

The taller looks at him with an eyebrow raised. He set the headphone to be worn properly but his eyes keep looking at Fluke who is now settling in between his legs.

"You are not giving me head when I am playing, do you?" He then runs his fingers through the smooth hair before moving down the small face to the chin. He tilts Fluke's face to look up at him and the only thing in the doe eyes is a dark gaze and a small smirk to the pink lips.

"I need my mouth full while you keep playing so go on. I already muted the mic you don't have to worry," Fluke hums as he let his finger trace the bulge from his boyfriend's brief.

"Unless you like them to hear. I don't mind that either." The smaller averts his innocent gaze from the object of interest to Ohm's nervous stare. He loves it when he can make the younger all bother and stiff. He finds it a bit funny and quite a turn on since the jaw will tighten and the sharp eyes will only put his attention on him.