𝐒 𝐇 𝐄 𝐋 𝐁 𝐘

𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏 

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒

𝟏. I CAN DENY REQUESTS. sometimes inspiration just won't be hitting me, or the face claim has limited gifs and I won't be able to accept everything.

𝟐. BE POLITE. I think this is pretty self-explanatory

𝟑. I CAN MAKE CHANGES. No hard feelings, at the end of the day this is for you, so if you want anything adding or altering, just ask.

𝟒. PAYMENT IS A CREDIT IN YOUR BOOK AND A PERMANENT FOLLOW. People will be added to the Blacklist if these aren't carried through, sadly

𝟓. YOU CAN ASK FOR A MAX OF TWO GIFS PER PERSON. 

𝟔. DON'T REQUEST ON THIS PAGE. I will have batch pages open, that you can go and fill out the forms on, so this can all stay neat and organised and it's easier for me to sift through everything. 

𝟕. GIVE ME AS MUCH DETAIL AS YOU CAN. This is just going to help me really understand what it is that you're looking for and how you want your gif to look which in the end, just helps the both of us.

𝟖. YOUR BOOK MUST BE PUBLISHED. I know that in the past I have done gfs for people who do not have their books up yet, but I think just for my sanity and to make sure I'm not wasting my time, this is going to be a pretty firm rule that I won't budge on. 

𝟗. PASSWORD. favourite movie.

𝐕𝐈𝐏 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

So my lovelies, you can do whatever you want, whenever, and request as many you like because I adore you all and live to make you happy. Probably missing some people, sorry for my forgetful brain.

eclipscescephevvs , starkIings , vintagegrace , endIesstars + THE ENTIRE WHORE CORE

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓