The start of an extremely shitty love story

Sollux Captor is many things, a virgin, a nerd, a college student, possibly a dick, but he is also many many more things that we will not go into details right now. But Sollux Captor is certainly not desperate.

Sollux Captor awoke to the sounds of voices and shuffling in the hallway. He had recently moved into his dorm room and it seems that his 'neighbor' is just now moving in. Agitated that he awoke so early, he decided to take a quick shower to get a start on the day. But before showering he took a quick look in the mirror and good god he looked like shit. His honey-colored hair was tangled and extremely poofy. His normally small and light bags under his eyes were dark and large from the late-night moving in. The only good quality about him right now was his eyes. His eyes were different colors, one blue, on brown. Some people might be ashamed or afraid of being bullied for having his eyes, but no, not Sollux Captor, because he thought that they're "Cool ath Fuck". But indeed Sollux has gotten extremely bullied for his eyes and his lisp but he doesn't really care because its mostly stopped and his things his eyes are pretty cool. Well enough looking at his reflection lets continue with the story! As Sollux got into the shower it seemed all his stress had melted away. But that can't last for long now can it? He quickly washed his hair and his scrawny body(from lack of eating due to hacking) for he had a big day of unpacking to do.