Moving

Moving schools isn't fun. end of story. At least I get to go to my sisters school. "*sigh*" "I'm sorry hunter but your going to this school" my dad says "this sucks" I mumble. we are in the car heading towards my new school.
As we pull up my dad says "try to make some friends okay?" "Okay dad" I respond and get out. oh god my dad dropped me off 30 minutes early. ugh, "hunter?" I hear a voice ask from behind. "Maddy!" I exclaim as I see my sisters girlfriend behind me "hey hunter long time no see, welcome to our little sh!t hole, what are you doing here?" She asks "I'm going here now" I reply "awesome come on let me introduce you to some people." "ok". I follow her over to a group of people. "hunter this is bri," she points to a tall blonde girl in a yellow jacket with a black choker and I batman shirt on, "this is Kimi," she points to a shorter girl with black hair and a green sweater on "and this is Keegan but we call him gay fish" holy sh!t he's so cute, he has brown messy hair he's tall and he's wearing a galaxy shirt! Did I forget to mention I'm gay? Yap flamin homo "nice to meet you all I'm hunter"
The day was boring until lunch, at lunch i mostly talked with Keegan about stuff. and by stuff I mean everything, but soon lunch was over and we had to go to 3rd period. I have 1st 3rd and 5th with Keegan, soon the day was over and we were going home but no matter what I still can't get Keegan out of my head, god he's so cute!