𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞!

SEEING ALL OF THE COUPLES make up made eden feel very upset, principally because luke hadn't even bothered to try and speak to her that evening after the challenge

SEEING ALL OF THE COUPLES make up made eden feel very upset, principally because luke hadn't even bothered to try and speak to her that evening after the challenge. she wasn't sure if that was because he was worried, busy, or he just didn't care about the challenge. but she definitely hoped it wasn't the latter as that would make her seem like even more of an idiot for staying with him.

but with molly and callum, mike and priscilla and siânnise and luke t making up around her she felt worse than ever.

just as she was getting tired from the glances from luke and was ready to go and pull him for a chat, she could see shaughna out of the corner of her eye walking towards her slowly.

the pair hadn't really spoken in a few days for reasons that were completely unknown to eden so she was rather surprised when the democratic officer approached her and asked if they could have a small conversation.

looking at luke one more time and seeing him talking to demi, she rolled her eyes and accepted, following shaughna up the stairs and sitting on a couch next to her.

"how are you feeling?" shaughna asked her.

eden shrugged her shoulders. "i've definitely been better." emitting a small laugh, shaughna gave her an anxious smile. "what's up?"

a sigh left her mouth. "this is a very uncomfortable situation right now."

"you don't have to be uncomfortable with me." eden reassured her but there were no signs of comfort present on shaughna's face.

"i feel like such a shit friend, especially because of what's happening with you and luke right now," the southerner sighed deeply and buried her face in her hands and let out a groan. "i feel like i wanna have a chat with luke."

and for a moment, both girls were silent. shaughna, for one, was feeling very confused and surprised at her new feelings for the boy. however eden, still overcome with frustration after the challenge, was now even more overwhelmed with emotion.

"what's brought this on?" eden laughed nervously.

"it sounds so dumb but i think jamie solidified it for me," she continued. "but then i saw you two fall out today and i wasn't going to tell you about it but i feel like if i keep it in any longer then it's not going to be good for either of us."

"obviously, you know that luke and i aren't really in a good place, or any place at all currently," replied the blonde. "so it's not my place to tell you that you can or can't get to know him because that's completely up to him and how he feels that we're going but all i can say to you is i'm not mad at you."

"you're not?"

"you can't control who you have feelings for. i've got no reason to be mad at you." the pair hugged each other tightly for a few minutes before eden pulled away. "can i ask you a favour?"