Inlove With My Bestfriend

Jeongyeon, a famous radio DJ but her face, her real name and everything about her is a mystery.

She doesn't know a lot of people. Her family and her only bestfriend Mina. They spend the day with each other. Everyday after Jeongyeon finishes her schedule she will call Mina and meet her somewhere.

Sometimes they will meet in a cafe, have a walk near a lake, go to the cinema or spend the day in one of their apartments, and sometimes have a sleepover.

Jeongyeon didn't have a lover, neither did Mina. Jeongyeon said that she doesn't care as long as she has her familly and her bestfriend. And Mina said that she doesn't have time for it.

----

Jeongyeon is now preparing before the radio podcast starts. She has 10 minutes before starting, and by this time she decided to text Mina and ask her where she wanted to go after finishing.

The podcast starts and Jeongyeon starts getting calls. Some people would ask her about some advice to help them and some will ask her what they should do if they love someone and don't know what to do.

Some people will ask her about her private life or her real name or something like that. But she will decline and not answer.

After she ended the call with someone, another call appeared and said. "I think I'm inlove with my bestfriend, what do I do?" Then she froze.

Not because of the question but because of the voice. The voice that she knows all too well. The voice always gives her comfort. That voice is Mina, her bestfriend.

She went silent for a moment. And was back to reality when the caller said.

"Hello?"

"Ah, yes. Did you try to confess?" Jeongyeon continued the conversation and pretended that Mina was talking about another bestfriend.

"No. I'm afraid if she will reject me. She's the only friend I have and I don't wanna ruin our friendship."

"I understand. What made you fall for her?"

"I mean who wouldn't. She's kind, caring and funny, not to mention that she's so damn attractive." Jeongyeon blushed at the compliment.

"You know, you have to confess. Maybe she has the same feelings towards you. And if not she will not leave you. In the end you're bestfriends and if you can't loose her, she can't loose you too."

"You have a point. Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it."

"My pleasure."

The call ended and Jeongyeon continued her schedule normally, waiting for it to end impatiently.

The radio ended and Jeongyeon is now making her way to the cafe she and Mina decided to meet in.

She entered and found that Mina didn't arrive so she sat on a table in the corner of the cafe.

It didn't pass 2 minutes and she found Mina approaching her slowly. She smiled and greeted her.

"Hi, Minari." Mina smiled and greeted back. "Hi, jeongie. Did you order?"

"No, I just arrived."

"Okay, let's order then." Jeong nodded and they went to the counter to order their coffee. Mina with her mochas and Jeongyeon with her hot chocolate.

They sat at their table, and there was an awkward silence. Mina was the first to break it. "Jeong, I have something to tell you. But don't get mad at me."

"I'm listening. And of course I won't get mad at you, your my bestfriend."

"Yeah, right." Mina said and and shifted in her seat. "The thing that I want to tell you is that... I... think... I think I'm inlove with Jeongyeon." Mina said looking down at her lap.

Jeongyeon wasn't surprised, she knew this was coming. She smiled softly, how could she reject Mina, her bestfriend? Where in fact, she's inlove with her bestfriend too.

"I love you too."