𝐢𝐱. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥

BORN TO DIE the proposal

BORN TO DIE
the proposal

THE FOLLOWING DAY, Bella asked Beau if he could parked closer to the buildings

THE FOLLOWING DAY, Bella asked Beau if he could parked closer to the buildings. Confuse, Beau accepted her request and parked next to the buildings as close as possible. Bella wanted to be as far away as possible from Edward's car since she was still annoyed at him for what he did yesterday.

As they got out from the truck, Bella noticed Beau fiddling with his keys and just before it could drop in the puddle, Bella swiftly caught it.

"Nice reflexes," Beau said as Bella gave him his keys.

"Thanks," she said as they began walking towards the building.

Suddenly, she notice Edward walking towards them. Bella internally groan as he approached them.

"Good morning, Bella," Edward politely greets her.

"Edward," she greets back, acknowledging his presence.

"Uh, I'll see you later, Bella," Beau says as he slowly left the two before shooting Edward a confuse look.

"Your friend is right, you have quick reflexes," Edward starts off.

"Is there something you wanted?" she ask as she changed the subject.

"You seemed annoyed," he jokingly observe as he let out a low perfect chuckle.

"Why can't you just leave me alone? Are you irritating me to death since Tyler's van didn't do the job?" she angrily ask.

Anger flashed into his eyes as all humor left his eyes.

"Bella, you are utterly absurd," he said in a low cold voice.

Bella glared at him before turning her heels around and walking towards the building. He can be so frustrating!

"Wait," he calls out. Bella ignored him as she continues walking.