Human!Sci x Alien!Outer

For some background information, Outer still is a skeleton, he just from another planet, and has certain abilities. He ended up stranded in a city on Earth and met Sci. Sci isn't exactly a scientist, more of a science enthusiast. He basically is trying to understand Outer's abilities.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sci stared at the amazing scene. He'd never seen such beauty. The ceiling was covered in dazzling stars. They formed constellations, and danced around in the magical sky. Oh and the colors. The colors were absolutely stunning. Pinks and purple that blended perfectly with the different shades of blue.

Growing up in the city, Sci only ever witnessed small amounts of stars, and the sky was never so colorful.

A soft breath was released from his mouth, along with the only word he could say. "Wow......"

"Do you like it?" A smooth, deep voice tore Sci's eyes away from the sight.

"Huh?" He was met with the view of his new friend, Outer, an alien that resembled a human skeleton.

He had hid his face partly in the fluff of his jacket, a gift of Sci. "Do like it? The stars? You said the city sky doesn't have many stars you can see so.... I thought you might want to see the sky I grew up with."

Sci wrapped his arms around Outer, embracing the extraterrestrial. "I love it!"

Outer smiles as he returned the hug, Sci had been so kind to him. He wanted to make Sci smile, and hearing that Sci loved what Outer had recreated, brought him more joy than he'd never felt.

The happy moment ended when someone had knocked on the door, harshly. "FBI! OPEN UP!"

"ONE MOMENT!" Sci yelled in responded.

Outer quickly held his had up to the ceiling, the sky retreating to his finger tips, before quietly rushing to Sci's bedroom to hide.

Sci calmly walked over to his door. He swallowed the lump that he felt forming in his thought, and opened it. "May I help you?"

"Yes, we have reason to believe you are hiding an alien life form. You two options. Give it up now and we will leave you to live your life, or resist compliance and the consequences."

Sci felt his chest tighten a he struggled to breathe. He opened his mouth to speak, but all that came out was a broken squeak.

"There's no need for threats." Sci spun around, Outer stood in the living room.

His bones glowed softly in the dimly lit room. The speckles he usually hid under his jacket now exposed with the absent of said jacket.

A lump formed once again in Sci's throat. He ran towards Outer, embracing him once again. Tears flowed from his eyes.

The taller skeleton rubbed circles on his back. "It's ok Sci.....I'll be fine..... I promise...." He cupped Sci's cheek, wiping some of his tears away. "Please don't cry..."

Outer pulled away from the human, and made his way to the agents at the door. One put a set of cuffs around his wrists.

The group began to leave "wait!" Sci called out. The first agent turned back to him, "yes?"

A few more tears made their way down Sci's face and he choked on his words momentarily, "please....please don't hurt him! He, he's not dangerous! Please!"

"We can't make any promises kid. We're just here to take him into custody." He turned to walk away.

The paused. He tipped his head over his shoulder. "But, I'll make sure they know he's not a threat."

~~~~~4 months later~~~~~

Sci looked at the mess of his bedroom. After Outer was taken, he fell down, he didn't want to get up most mornings. Cleaning was something he rarely did.

Outer had always nagged him about not picking up.

"What if there was an emergency and the only thing that saved us was in this mess?"

Outer's words rang through his head. He began cleaning.

After most of the room was cleaned, Sci got down on the floor next to his bed. He reached under. He'd shoved trash under there many times.

There was now a piled of garbage next to him, he reached down once more, and felt....fabric? He didn't remember pushing clothes under his bed.

His eyes widened as he sat up. Outer's jacket.... It was wrapped around something. Unwrapping the object, Sci began to cry. Outer had left an orb, an orb that contained his sky....

Sci slipped the jacket on. "I miss you Outer....."