Wait, I'm Aphrodite.............You got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!

Lindsay Vicious has always been rejected, by her pack and her family. The only people that cared about her were her parents, her two childhood friends, and her younger brother. She started to be treated more badly after her older brother turned 13, and sooner her so called friends started to leave her. The day that she turned 13, that’s when she finally decided to leave. She didn’t know what she had done wrong to have everyone hating her, but the day of her birthday everything became clear.

After leaving she found out the truth about herself, which she rejected for years, not knowing that her fate was already decided. After years of living around humans and becoming someone she was, but never knew, she found a true pack and a true family that accepted her as she is.

Know at 17, Lindsay changed from a weak girl to a strong, seductress, caring, and fearless woman. Know as a new mission has come to her, she has to go back to her old pack, without people knowing who she truly is.

What will happen if the past comes back? Will the truth about her be found out? Will she have the courage on accepting that she will never be the same Lindsay she was before? And what is the true secret she is hiding from her family?