𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞!

"I'VE GOT A TEXT!" CALLED finn at the top of his lungs

"I'VE GOT A TEXT!" CALLED finn at the top of his lungs. the islanders gasped. there was two single girls and one single boy, so they predicted something would be coming soon. "islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling. the boys will choose who they want to couple up with and the girl not picked to be in a couple will be dumped from the island. #crunchtime #gonegirl."

luke m looked at eden, then to shaughna, and then back at demi. he had two really beautiful girls who liked him but the girl he really wanted to be with wasn't even talking to him.

in his mind he knew who he wanted to pick but he didn't know if she wanted the same thing.

the islanders rushed to get ready in their best outfits for the recoupling and began to talk about who they thought would be going home. some people thought it was shaughna and other thought it was be demi or even eden, seeing as her and luke weren't in the best position.

"how are you and luke?" jamie asked her once they were all changed. "any progress?"

"i love jamie, but he's a nosy shit." eden admitted.

"we had a chat this morning and he told me they exaggerated things a lot and he lied because he didn't want to lose me," she frowned. "and he was going to tell me exactly what happened but i didn't wanna hear it then." he nodded his head and gave her a sympathetic smile.

"and are you ready to hear it now?" he questioned. she gave him a confused glance before she heard familiar footsteps walking up the stairs towards her and jamie. turning around, she gasped quietly when she made immediate eye contact with luke. "i'll leave you two alone." his arms wrapped around her small frame as he gave her a small hug and left.

luke took his place beside her and greeted her with a warm yet anxious grin. "how are you?"

"definitely better," she smiled back quickly. "how are you?"

"it's just really bad timing with the whole recoupling thing, i think," explained luke and she nodded in agreement. "i just wanted to see if you were ready yet. i wouldn't want me to pick you in the recoupling if you didn't want me to."

"i still don't know how i'm feeling about luke. it's just weird between us at the moment." eden sighed.

her mind instantly became a thousand times more messed up than it previously was. "i like you," she stated causing him to smile. "and the reason i was so upset with you for not telling me about natalia is because i like you. i told you everything that happened between me and alexi and you didn't give that me back."

"i know and i'm sorry-"

she sighed deeply and he paused. "stop apologising, luke," he loured. "it's not going to make anything better."