BRANDON

Brandon has been so busy lately and I hate it because I miss him .

He's been working super late in the studio with the guys and I've hardly seen him . Well I have it's just when I do see him it's when he's sleeping. I wake up in the morning and he's never in bed. I miss him . I miss our sex life too . Our sex life has been pretty quiet since he's super busy .

He don't know but I've been pleasing myself . When he isn't there I've used a vibrator a few times .

He don't mean to ignore me he just is so busy with everything .

-

I decided to fix him some hot chocolate because he loves when I fix it for him and put little marshmallows in it .

He's working in the studio by himself so maybe if he takes a break me and him will have a little alone time .

I walk in and he's got headphones on and his eyes are glued to his computer .

I sit the hot chocolate down beside him and start rubbing his shoulders . He doesn't even flinch . I'm sure he knows it's me tho .

His muscles look so tense and his body just looks so worn out . He has no shirt on and I can definitely tell his muscles are worn out and they look tired .

I start massaging his neck and around his collar bone and he took his headphones off "hey baby , thanks for the hot chocolate" he said as he took a sip and went straight back to his computer .

"I miss you baby" I whisper.

"Come here love" he said as he scooted out in his rolling chair from under his desk .

I smiled and crawled up in his lap . I was straddling him facing him with my arms wrapped around him .

I started running my finger tips on his skin but he didn't even flinch . He was so focused on his computer .

I slowly start to kiss down his neck and along his collar bones but he doesn't do a thing .

I wanted him so bad .

I want his attention .

I want to have sex with him , no . I need to have sex with him . I miss the feeling of him inside of me and it's driving me crazy . No matter how many times I masturbate it's never enough . I NEED him .

I start grinding myself against his crotch while I kissed down his jawline .

"I need you so bad baby" I whimpered .

He took his headphones off and sat them down "I know love I've just been so busy working on new music and Merch" he said .

I looked him in his eyes. This is the first time in a while that I've looked him in his beautiful eyes .

He connected our lips .

It got heated so fast .

We both needed each other so bad .

I didn't waste any time . I threw my shirt and bra off . "Baby , we should go to our room" Brandon said .