A Restart

I stared deep in his eyes, sending an SOS to him.
I don't want to die!
I thaught
I DON'T WANT TO DIE!
I fainted.

I woke up, but soon I realized, that it was different than usual.
I saw Lloyd, holding my body tight in his arms.
I had an 'out-of-body-experience'.
This is a State where you can see something as a ghost, mostly because you die or fall into a coma.
I could tell that it was the first case, because the vision around me became black, the only thing I could saw, was Lloyd, trying to get me back to live.
My vision became completely black and I could only hear the sirens of the ambulance arriving.

I gasped and woke up.
First, I couldn't tell where I was, but as my vision got more clear, I realized I was inside of the ambulance.

I saw two nurses around me, one of them wore her long, black hair in a bun, the other one had reddish brown hair and a turquoise stream in her bangs.
I saw her once, yet I could not remember her name.
She also looked like she wanted to tell me something, but she only moved her lips and used some gestures with her hands, probably because she haven't known if I could hear her or if my ears probably overreact by a to loud noise.
It was sign language, a language I learned out of boredom as I was the Princess of Ninjago.
"Lloyd saved you"
Was all I understood before I fell asleep again.

I opened my Eyes below a dimmed light, finally realizing that I was definitely alive.
The red-haired woman came in again, giving me a check-up and a glass of water, but I could barely rise my arm to grab it.
I noticed a red bracelet on my left arm, Which indicated that I had an operation behind me.
I felt a tickling feeling in my fingers and tried to grab the glass of water, this time it worked.
I raised my thumb to tell her, that I am wery thankful for her time and she left the room again.
My vision was still blurred, but her name tag on her coat gave me her name.
Saliel
That was all, her surname was hidden behind a fold.

I spent most of the time in the hospital sleeping, making the people around me less troubled.
Only after a few days, I could talk a few words like 'thanks' and 'please', after two weeks, there were already a few sentences coming out of my mouth.
I still couldn't stand up, I felt paralyzed.

Suddenly someone came inside.
Two people, but not working in this hospital.
The Emperor and Empress?!
I was comfused, but relieved that I didn't killed them.
But mostly confused.
They gave me neatly folded clothing, my dress and cape I guess.
My adoptive parents put my dress and cape right next to my other clothing.
Strange, a pile of black clothing in a completely white room.
The Empress was already gone and the Emperor just left without saying anything.
They are definitely mad on me.
I tried to reach out to them, but he didn't react.
I held my arm towards the door, without success.
I looked on my bracelet again, it held a lot of informations, my full name, the date of my operation and the date I came in this hospital.
It looked pretty to be honest.
The last weeks in Hospital went as normal as they can be, there was a scedule for the check-ups and meals I got and after only three more weeks, I could finally leave.
But where to go?
I do not have owned any houses and I haven't known if I could go back to the Royal Palace.

I don't want to leave the Hospital in my Standard hospital-clothing either, so I needed to Chose:
Princess of Ninjago, it's more handy Version, or the Daughter of Darkness.
I Chose the handy Version of my Royal clothing.

I called one of my former friends, and she accepted that I can stay a few weeks, if I go grocery-shopping.
I did what she said.
As i walked nearby a Bridge I saw some lonely shoes Standing on the opposite sidewalk.
They were neatly placed next to each other and I instantly knew, what that means.
I ran over to the opposite sidewalk, ignoring the cars driving on the road.
It was dark, so it was hard to make out who was the Person, ready to jump down the Bridge.
I let the groceries fall onto the Floor, catching the someone who was ready to commit suicide.
We both stared Deep into our eyes, the Person I have caught was Lloyd.
I was quite shocked and he looked like he wasn't expecting someone to save him, and of course not me.
"Grab the Railing."
I wispered out of breath.
No reaction.
"Grab the Railing!"
I screamed with my last power, slowly loosing the grip around his arm.
He finally realized that it was not a good Idea to fall into the river and he did what I said.
We were both falling onto each other as I pulled him in safetyness.
I had a hard time breathing because Lloyd fell Right onto my stomach.
He roled off from me and helped me up, than appologizing for his stupidity.
i noticed that he had big streams of Tears in his face.

"Harumi?"
He asked me, unsure if it was really me.
I answered with yes.
"Oh god, I'm so sorry. I thaught you were dead and I wanted to see you again, guess it wasn't to late after all."
"Are you kidding me?!"
I screamed.
"Why do you try to kill yourself only because you thaught I died?!"
I was just mad because of Lloyds attempt of Suicide, but I didn't expected that Kind of answer he gave me.
"I just thaught you died. I couldn't handle the thaught of having a beloved Person of mine dying in my arms, that it was my fault. I only wanted to jump so that I could be around you again. I don't wanted to lose you, Harumi."
My eyes widened under surprise, he really can't let go.
I appologized for what I did in the past and that I should've had informed him of being alive.
But he just shook his head and told me, that he is sorry for his attempted suicide.
Giving up is never an answer.
We both walked to the Harbor, where the other Ninjas were waiting for Lloyd.
I called my friend that I probably come back later and that I lost he groceries.
Of course I needed to explain why I threw them away.

"Lloyd were have you been?! We were worried sick!"
Kai yelled, running in such a high Speed towards him, that he didn't even noticed me Standing behind.
But I guess he did as he was Screaming out, because I scared him.
He went quiet and the rest did the same.
I was the only one who spoke up after this.
"He tried to kill himself. Be glad that I was nearby, or else he would be dead by now."
I said with a calm, but angry voice.
Nya asked if that was true and Lloyd nodded.
He was really ashamed of his Action.
Misako came out of another room, arguing with Lloyd about this.
"Misako, please calm down! Arguing about this Kind of Topic makes it even worse. Stop, at least for now."
Now she noticed me aswell.
I started to blush a little, because I didn't knew how to react or greet her.

"So you really did save my son?"
Misako could not believe because she always thaught he was a tough Boy.
I nodded slightly, barely noticable, but Misako understood.
well, I cannot really believe what she said after that:
I owe you something, thank you.

Those words whir around my head for days by now, I just can't believe.
Misako owes me something!
Yet I do not know, what.
I also don't want to ask, since I don't want to act unfriendly or impatient, so I waited.

That day, litterally everyone who had known About the incident, thanked me, Lloyd thanked me actually everytime we saw each other.
Even in a span of only five minutes, I usually nod back.

I spent my whole night there, telling them my stories.
It was around 3 am as I went to Sleep.

At the morning I needed to go, preparing myself to leave.
As I was brushing my hair, Nya came in and asked, if she could do it.
I accepted and gave Nya the comb.
Nya sat on her bed and I made myself comfortable in front of it.
"Don't worry, he's just shy"
Nya said, but I wasn't really sure what she meant by that.
"Well, he told us that he really likes you, but he is afraid, you won't feel the same.."
"Hey I do, I just told him, that I acted everything because I do not wanted to get blindened by those feelings for him. Even if the pain I had because of that was harder than the love itself."
Nya listened so closely, I could not believe that it was the real Nya, but she was just trying to understand me and my past.

This ensured me, Humans aren't such cowards as I always thaught.
They even forgive People, who do not even deserve forgiveness.