⋆Twenty-Nine⋆

"𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦."

...

Shortly after Finn had gotten a fresh pair of clothes on, he and Millie were off to dinner.

They now sit with their friends, at the table where they have sat every day of their stay here. It is their final dinner and they all are going to miss the high-quality buffet that they have been attending.

Most of all, they are going to miss the uninterrupted time that they have been able to spend together. Not having to worry about classes or homework,  leaving their daily life back home and simply being carefree teenagers, whose biggest worries have been whether or not they will make it on time to dinner. The atmosphere around the kids is fairly dismal, all of them knowing that this will all soon end.

Nevertheless, Millie is determined to make the most of this final night, which leads to her talking about the party Cole had invited them to.

"Yes, let's go!" Noah exclaims loudly, causing Sadie to roll her eyes dramatically.

Noah watches Sadie; his enthusiasm only grew. "I was born to party!"

The group of teens break out in laughter.

"I think it would be fun," Gaten adds once the laughter had died down.

"Agreed" Caleb speaks.

"Alright then let's go!" Lilia speaks up, signalling Iris, who had just come back from the bathroom towards their table. Millie watches as Iris' eyes light up once having been informed of their plans.

"Yes, that sounds so fun!" Iris jumps excitedly.

"It starts soon we should get going" Millie states. Shes truly surprised by her own words, not usually being the person to willingly go to parties early. Yet, she just doesn't care what people think of her actions and words, at least not for another night.

"C'mon Finnie" Millie calls out to Finn, her face immediately burning up as she notices the nickname that had just slipped.

" 'Finnie' god, you guys, are too much" Noah walks ahead of them shaking his head.

Finn smiles at a blushing Millie before getting up. Although he would love to hold her hand and tell the entire world that she is his, he finds their little secret very enticing. Both being able to share feelings for one another, without any outside pressure or influences.

Sadie walks up towards Millie once her embarrassment had worn off, leaving Millie smiling and excited for the night to come.

Finn, on the other hand, is still apprehensive about this party. He knows that he is in no place to tell Millie where she should and shouldn't go, nevertheless, he still thinks that this isnt the best situation for Millie to put herself in, considering that the last party she went to didn't go down so well.

Sadie quickly notices Finn's troubled face, as Millie walks towards the group of teens already leaving the cafeteria.

"Hey, Finn" Sadie speaks, shaking Finn from his thoughts.

"Yeah" He croaks in response.

"Dont worry she will be fine" Sadie speaks comfortingly.