1.

a/n : hiya ! i haven't written in such a long time, so sorry if this is shitty !! pls enjoy this lol <3

you woke up to the sound of your alarm blaring. sighing, you turned it off and layed in your bed, contemplating whether or not you should go to school.

you decide to get up, and head to your closet, getting ready for the hell you call school. going through your closet, you pick out some black skinnies and a band tee.

you take your articles of clothing and head to the bathroom, turning the shower on and hopping in, not before turning on a/o/y/c (artist of your choice). you stand in the shower, letting the water roll off your body. after washing your hair, you turn off the shower and dry yourself off.

you get dressed and brush you teeth, hair, and do your makeup. you walk out of your bathroom that's connected to your room and put the homework that was sitting on your desk in your backpack.

"y/n! otto is here!" you hear your mother yell from downstairs.

"coming!" you yell back, throwing your backpack over your shoulder.

otto wood. your best friend since diapers. your parents knew each other from college and ever since you two had met, you guys have been inseparable. you would do anything for him, and he would do anything for you. people thought you were a couple, but you two quickly shut down the rumors and went on with your day.

you ran down the stairs, grabbing a poptart from the kitchen and made your way outside, spotting otto waiting outside his car.

"hey otto!" you smiled, making your way towards him.

"m'lady," he bowed, opening the car door, letting you get in.

you let out a laugh and looked over at him, "my knight in shinning armor, what would i do without you?" you joked.

"you'd be dead in a ditch," he stated, getting into the drivers seat, starting up the car.

"sure i would," you smiled, my chemical romance playing quietly from the stereo.

otto's phone lit up and you looked down at it, he got a text.

"hey otto you got a text from..." you looked at the name of the contact, rolling your eyes. "awsten? otto why are you.."

"y/n, you know we're in a band together," he chuckled, cutting you off.

"oh yeah," you muttered, "i just don't how you tolerate him and geoff. they're jerks!"

"they're actually pretty cool if you get to know them."

"are you seriously taking their side? otto, geoff literally tripped me in the hallway yesterday, on purpose! you saw it happen."

"i'm not taking their side y/n, i didn't say that."

"well, it seems like you are... can't you like, tell them to stop teasing me or something? have you ever thought of that?"

"i have actually, i've told them to lay off, but i guess they ignored it."

"obviously," you muttered once more, you were now passing awsten's house, jawn and him getting in his shitty honda.

jawn made eye contact with you and smiled, you smiling back. you liked jawn, he stuck up for you sometimes when awsten or geoff would go too far. awsten was quick to look behind him, and made a face when he spotted you in the car.

you flipped him off and looked ahead, listening to the music.

"awsten out?" otto looked over at with a smile.