𝐱. 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟

BORN TO DIEknowing a part of yourself

BORN TO DIE
knowing a part of yourself

A FEW HOURS has gone by since Edward dropped her off at home

A FEW HOURS has gone by since Edward dropped her off at home. She was home alone since her Aunt was still at work and she was glad that her Aunt didn't leave early like she suggested. Bella didn't want to explain why Edward Cullen was driving her home, but her Aunt Lena eventually will find out about her newfound friendship with him.

After doing her homework, she decided to cook dinner for her Aunt and herself to pass the time. Spending all of her time at home back in Portland, Bella has picked up on a few or more hobbies. Cooking being one of them.

She simply cooked a full pan of chicken enchiladas that she should've made on a smaller pan since it was just the two of them. Maybe she'll give the rest to Beau and Chief Swan later today.

After she finalized the prepping, she put the pan in the oven and set the timer for thirty minutes before making her way into the garage.

She turned on the light as she walked towards the big white refrigerator. She opened the door and grab the only blood bag in the fridge. Bella wonders how her Aunt is getting the blood bags especially with a vampire doctor being around.

Lena only gets enough blood bags that Bella needs for the time being until it's time to get more. Bella will only drink a blood bag once a week. She has never tried to drink more than she needs to since she know how difficult it can be some times for her Aunt to steal from her job.

She closed the door as she left the garage with the blood bag in her hand. She twisted the cap off and threw it away as she poured the blood in the same cup she has been using to drink her blood out of. It's actually the same cup she has used ever since she was born. She should probably get a new cup since this one is kinda overused.

Bella sighed as she took a sip of the delicious taste of blood as it met her lips. Her throat tingle as the smooth blood went down her throat. She wonders how it feels when a pure vampire drinks blood? Is it as satisfying or more from a vampire perspective?

As she was about to take another sip, she heard the door bell ring. Bella froze for a second, not expecting anyone, as she sat down her cup. It couldn't have been her Aunt since she has a key.