Chapter 1

He heard the firing of the blasters. He was hoping that what he was hearing and seeing was all a bad dream, but it was not.

He watched as his dear padawan, who was like a sister/daughter to him, was executed for a crime he knew she did not commit.

What was he supposed to do now?

___________________________

Two years later

On the planet of Coruscant in the Jedi temple in the room of a thousand fountains

I wish she could have seen this. Anakin thought

I wish she could have met them. She would have been their aunt, sister, and godmother all rolled into one.

So much has changed, in two years Palpatine had been found out and killed, the war had ended,

his relationship to Padme was revealed, and he was now a father of twins luke and Leia.

So much had happened but out of everything that had happened the most important thing that happened

was when evidence was brought to light that proved Ahsoka was innocent.

A lot of good it did now.

But at least her name had been restored to its honor.

Even if she didn't have the proper burial she deserved.

Her body had been stolen from the morgue four days after she had been executed.

While Anakin continued to think about what everything that had happened,

especially his dead padawan, his former master, Obi-Wan Kenobi, walks up to him.

"Anakin," Obi-wan says.

"Yes?" Anakin replies.

"Your thinking of her again, aren't you?" Obi-wan says.

"I can't help it." Anakin said, "She would still be here if the counsel had at least listened to her!"

Obi-wan sighed.

"I know." Obi-wan said, "What they...we did was horrible. Ahsoka should have never gone through that."

"I tried to tell them Anakin, actually I, Master Fisto, and Master Koon talked with them, but they wouldn't listen," Obi-wan said.

"I know you did...wait Master Fisto, and Master Koon both tried to help Ahsoka?" Anakin said

"Yes, they did." Obi-wan replied, "Master Koon was the one who found Ahsoka and brought her to the temple; he thought of her as a daughter."

"And Master Fisto had grown quite fond of her, he thought of her as a niece," Obi-wan said.

"Oh, I didn't know that," Anakin said.

Obi-wan nodded

"There were a few others who thought a lot of Ahsoka." Obi-wan said.

"But in the end, no matter what anyone said, the rest of the council just wouldn't listen," Obi-wan said.

"I really shouldn't be surprised that Ahsoka had more people who loved her," Anakin said.

Anakin sighed.

"Well, at least after everything that has happened, the counsel realized what they did." Anakin said, "And they did change the code."

"I just wish Ahsoka hadn't had to pay the price for it," Anakin said.

"I totally agree with you." Obi-wan said, "However, on another note, we are needed in the council room."

"Why?" Anakin asked.

"Well, although the war has ended there are, as you know, a few sith that we didn't know about that have recently

come out of hiding, and there seems to be some sort of ruckus going on with them." Obi-an replied

"We have intercepted a holo message between them, and now we are going to see what their doing." Obi-wan said.

"Okay, well let's go then." Anakin said.

________________________________________________

In the council room

Obi-wan and Anakin walk into the council room to find that the rest of the council is already their.

"Now that everyone is here." Master Windu says. "We can now watch the holo message."

Master Mundi immediately pressed a button, which started a holo recording.

The holo starts up showing a cloaked figure standing while another holo image showed a Massassi man.

"The sister lives." The unknown figure said.

"Impossible!" The Massassi man said. "Darth Sideous had the sister killed."

"I know!" The unknown figure says. "But somehow, the sister lives!"

"Then we must find her and kill her." The Massassi man says. "She can't be allowed to help her brother."

"Yes, my lord." The unknown figure says.

The transmission ends, and everyone is looking at each other with confused and questioning looks on their faces.

"Who this sister?" Master Allie asks.

"That is a good question." Master Koon says

"I think we can assume that she is a sith." Master Windu said.

"However, she has done something that they do not like or maybe even betrayed their teachings altogether."

"It seems that her brother might be an enemy to the sith." Master Ti says.

"find them, we should." Master Yoda says.

"Master Skywalker try to find this brother and sister." Master Windu says.

"Of Course masters." Anakin replied.

____________________________________________

On an unknown planet

A woman is sitting on her knees, mediating with her eyes closed.

Suddenly the woman's eyes snap open, and she stands up fast.

A woman immediately walks up to her.

"Your highness?" The woman asks.

"I'm alright, Jia." The woman replies.

"The Jedi have just learned of the existence of the sister." The woman says.

"Will it be a problem?" Jia asks.

"No, it will not." The woman replies.

"Not as long as they have learned to listen and then act." The womans says.

"If they have not learned that, then there will be a problem."