How I got away with Murder

My name is Rorie Deonica, I was originally from Auburn. There I made a name for myself. I got the name "Red Rabbit" because if you messed with me. I would make sure you weren't seen the very next day. People always had accused me of murdering them, but there was never any evidence. The cops got annoyed with all the complaints about me murdering many people. All because they fought me and the very next day the we're gone as if they had vanished off the face of the planet. But of course I'm not denying or admitting I killed those people. But I had genuinely had good grades in high school. Then I decided I wanted to ACTUALLY go to college, so I sent a letter to apply to a college off the coast of the Golf of Mexico. I was accept! For once I was actually excited for something. I packed my things, but my parents were long gone. So there was nothing to say goodbye too, no one liked me here. They all FEARED me. So when I left no one was sad, more happy. They we're finally free from my power. But I didn't care, I got to the airport and got on the plane to New Mexico. I arrived at a small little yellow concrete home with a brown tiled roof. There was a glass door, then a chain door on the inside on the house frame. I entered dragging my grey suitcase up the steps and into the home I stepped. It was a normal sized place. There was a blue dusty couch facing toward a small box TV. Along with a old brown rug in the middle of the living room. The kitchen was almost immediately to the left of the front door. It had a brown stoned counter and white cabinets. With one stove and a small fridge. I headed to the hallway right next to the kitchen, leading me to a dark wood door. I opened the door to find a bed room with a queen sized bed. There were two flat tan pillows at the head of the bed and a coral red blanket folded at the feet of the bed. The bed was basically in the middle of the room, there was a small closest to the right of the bed with a sliding door. Then to the left was a big window, with metal designed bars on the inside of the room against the glass. A small birch desk lay beneath the window. I set my suitcase on the bed and the metal bed frame creaked as dust flew up. "Ugh, guess I have to really dust this place." I scoffed to myself. I changed into some black shorts, and into a red baggy sweatshirt covering my shorts. I then threw myself onto the couch with a loud thump and turned on the TV. It was Spanish Opera. I watched it anyway since I don't wanna pay for other channels. I laid my feet (which I was wearing grey fuzzy socks) on the arm rest of the couch. I used a pillow from my room to rest my head on. My brown hair with blonde highlights shinned from the TV as each strand laid against the pillow. My eye's were slanted from my exhaustion after the long airplane flight and unpacking my 6 pairs of cloths. Soon my brain began to buzz out the TV noise, soon I was just staring at a screen. People we're moving their mouths. But no words came out. Soon everything began to fade to black like into the next scene. I was out cold.