Aries x Leo

Leo and Aries have been friends ever since 6th grade now they are 10th grade a lot has happened to both of them but they still stay together and they get closer and closer each day.

Leo pass by Aries house to get her every morning so both of they can go to school."So Leo where are going to go after school m after homework " Aries asked."I don't know where do you wanna go" Leo asked. "How about the park?" Aries questioned "Sure!" Leo said

~In school at the girls bathroom~

Aquarius,Sagittarius,and Virgo all said " WHY DON'T GUY JUST DATE?!?" "Actually... um .. I think I'm asking him on a date today" Aries said Aquarius,Sagittarius,and Virgo were shocked but also jumped around excitedly.

~Meanwhile in the front of the school gate yard~

Gemini asks "Dude like seriously why are you and Aries It's obviously you 2 like each other"
"I gotta agree with Gemini on this one" Libra says "Yeah honestly why do you just ask her"
"Um actually I was thinking....so....I'm to ask her to be my girlfriend today at the park" Leo say shyly Gemini,Libra,and Taurus say "Dude finally you guys deserve each other"

~after school and homework Leo goes to Aries house to pick her up to go to the park~

~at the park~

Aries and Leo say it together "I have something to tell you" both say together "oh um you first....." Leo say I'll go first Aries you know how sassy we both are and I really I mean really like no LOVE you more than myself and you know how much I love myself" Aries chuckles and lean close to him and say "I love you too" softly.

~The Next day at school~

*Everyone sees Leo and Aries holding hand and claps for the new couple of the school*