Chapter >1<

—Narrator—
Y/N was walking through the halls, Approaches everyone-she sees With a smile or a hello, although a student of A class Never Did smile or Socialize no more. Y/N thought " I should give Him more spirt or Make him smile instead of A frowning Face " she makes Her way into a library, Knowing she shouldn't be there " Y/N !" Someone from behind Shouted as her friend Emma hugged her, Y/N was confused. why is she like this. she'd always Been Quiet. "hey emmie, Hyper? " Y/N Laughed as She shook Her head, "So-" The class rings On and On.
—POV Y/N —
Dang it, Class started. I said bye to Emma as I was walking through, Saw some kids Gossiping about something , I couldn't hear what they were saying So I ignored them, I finally At class As mister Patsion Yelled at me For being late as he Yelled, One of the boys Said In a  calm Loud Tune "Don't care anything and do not do anything that's a waste of energy." Mister Patsion Stopped and look at the Black haired Boy, He seems Careless. "excuse me, Oreki, But Tell me why on earth Would you speak In my Lesson " He says, I kinda Know the anger In Mister Patsion Voice.  " That how Conversation works, Right Mister Patsion?" He Responds, And again he didn't Even Care at all knowing he's a Bit of lack Of Society in him. " You both detention, Now." He just walked out the door leaving With no words I just followed him. We walked out the Door He'd just didn't Say a single Word, So I tried to brighten he mood up " So Your Name is Oreki, I'm Y/N! "He just Nodded His head as a Yes, " so Thanks for Telling the teacher To Know more knowledge "
—Pov Oreki—
This girl won't Shut her mouth , " You're annoying and loud" I said While walking. Y/N didn't Even cared for second Glance, she'd Laugh , I realized we laugh was Enjoyable, Beautiful, No..no, Oreki don't fall Again it's probably a Trap Or something, then she'd Break your heart into pieces, I'll rather Have no heart then have my heart in pieces, " Orekiiii oiii, Earth to Oreki-" I realized she is been Calling my name For 30 Seconds,  we went to Detention as we saw them.
Author note:
Sorry if there is some Spelling mistake, You may Write me some ideas That I could write. Though 489 words, Pretty I proud Of myself, Anyhoo. follow me For more .
Much Love.
-Serria > Errorisitic < 🌊.