第一章

Walking the halls of UA I realized how enormous the school actually was. I was searching for class 1-A, I had entered on recommendations, courtesy of Endeavor, who had said I had much potential, I didn't really like the guy as he reminded me of that man but he was mother's business partner and my Shouto's father...

shouto...

I sighed, I wonder if he's here already... 'he didn't even wait for me at the entrance or send me a text'  I thought bitterly.

Todoroki Shouto, my boyfriend of nearly a year... I knew him for over a year, we had met on an occasion that Endeavor had invited my mother for dinner to discuss a business they were working on, and he had brought Shouto along while my mother brought me. I had met Endeavor a few times before briefly and he was interested in my quirk and said it was powerful, I wanted to be an artist, go to an art school, but he had told me it was foolish to waste such a powerful quirk like mine, so he offered to recommend me to UA, alongside his youngest son Shouto. Before I could politely decline, my mother had grabbed my arm with a firmness alongside a smile that silently let me know that I better not embarrass her by turning it down and so I accepted, forcefully. The fact that I was going to UA did not help at all with my anxiety, I had always been bad at school, with ADD and executive dysfunction, it had made my life in school a living hell, and the fact that my mother made me believe all these years that I was just lazy and uninterested made me feel worse. 

When I met Shouto, I was self-conscious and shy, he was incredibly handsome. The adults had left us to discuss business while shouto and I got to know each other, he seemed stiff at first as he led me to the garden. He gave me a small bow "My name is Todoroki Shouto, nice to meet you, I hope we can get along so please don't treat me badly" I returned the bow and introduced myself, but when we made eye contact, he looked so sad, his eyes reminded me of my own, sad used, lonely... and I decided I wanted to be there for him. maybe we could be friends and support each other. And so shouto and I saw each other more and more and along the way, I fell in love.

I snapped out of my memories when I realized that I had arrived at the class. 'what a huge door' i noted as I slid the door open, my eyes immediately scanning the clas for my beloved. My eyes lit up as i spotted him. I was about to approach him when I caught his eyes I beamed at him but he huffed through his nose while giving me a disinterested look and turning away. my smile fell as did my heart. I sighed and smiled softly at the side of his head. 'something probably happened at home and he doesn't want to talk to anyone', I could completely understand. when my mother made me upset I would distance myself with everyone as to not let my anger out on the wrong person. 'Shouto... he's so sweet .. I wish I could hold him, but I can wait, I don't want to make him mad.'

I decided to head to my seat. while I was arranging my things a boy with spikey red hair approached me. 

"Hiya! my name's Kirishima Eijirou, whats yours?"He asked giving me a cute smile.

"Miraiyo Giovanna" I returned the smile and shook his hand. "I didn't see you in the entrance exam.. did you get in by recommendation?" I nodded happily. "yep! I did" I responded not knowing what else to say, I was getting anxious, this was a potential friend, I want him to like me, he seems so outgoing, what if I let the conversation run dry or say something wrong an- 

"Cool! that means you must have a powerful quirk huh?"

"Oh, well yeah! I guess, I still need to get stronger and practice tho," I responded softly. he grinned, "no need to be modest! I bet you're pretty awesome, let's be friends and help each other out alright?" I smiled softly my heart warming at the rare compliment. so far so good. "Yep! let's be great friends kirishima kun!" I held out my fist in an act of boldness, thankfully he responded enthusiastically. he gave me a last smile before taking his seat.