𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨!

SAYING GOODBYE TO SHAUGHNA WAS difficult enough, but waking up the next morning without her was even harder

SAYING GOODBYE TO SHAUGHNA WAS difficult enough, but waking up the next morning without her was even harder. everybody was in their couples and so it was definitely different to how it was before with two single girls but the islanders seemed to get back into the swing of things rather quickly.

luke m and luke t were the first ones up, as they wanted to make breakfast for their girls. thankfully luke m and eden had shared a bed the previous night and they both got a wonderful nights sleep to make up for the terrible one before.

"what's eden's favourite food?" luke t asked his best friend once they reached the kitchen.

"pancakes? i think?" luke m answered confusedly and picked up an egg and some milk. "what about siânnise?"

"i have no fucking clue," luke t replied. a chuckle left luke m's lips and he stirred the batter slowly. "are you two okay then?"

"she still doesn't trust me which is understandable. but she kissed me last night, so i guess that's progress." his best friend nodded and grabbed a pan from the cupboard.

shortly after the breakfasts were ready and they could hear the girls doing their hair and makeup and getting changed. priscilla came out just as they were walking in with the plates and reassured them that the girls were almost ready, and so they headed inside the dressing rooms and placed the plates beside their girls.

paige and molly 'awe'd loudly whilst they kissed eden and siânnise on their foreheads and watched their eyes light up at the food in front of them.

"you've got keepers there, girls," molly sighed and smiled at the four islanders. "ask callum where my coco pops are." she joked. the boys nodded and laughed before walking out.

"have you two figured things out?" paige asked eden, intrigued.

she shrugged. "he explained that it didn't mean anything and all of the boys agreed."

"what if he's lying?" jess chimed in.

eden shrugged her shoulders again and curled her hair slowly. "then i guess we'll find out on the outside."

the dreaded sound of someone's phone ringing alerted the islanders as they lay on the sunbeds. luke frowned and squeezed eden's hand tightly as she pulled her phone from underneath her. "i've got a text!"

the islanders all gathered round, watching as her face turned from fear to delight. "oh god."

"what is it?" molly asked excitedly.

"eden and luke, you are going on your first date. please get ready to leave the villa. #ittakestwototango #dancingqueen." she read out, causing the islanders to squeal happily for them.