𝐱𝐢. 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

BORN TO DIE so close, yet so far from the truth

BORN TO DIE
so close, yet so far from the truth

THE REST OF the weekend went by in a blur once Monday soon approached

THE REST OF the weekend went by in a blur once Monday soon approached. Bella reluctantly got out of bed before getting ready for school today. It was sunny out today and she decided to skip out on wearing her parka and decided to expose her skin as she wore her black blouse and a light pair of jeans and with her black flats.

After she was done getting ready, she had some time to spare before Beau will come to pick her up. She quickly made herself a bowl of cereal with a cup of orange juice.

Bella heard her Aunt coming down from the stairs.

"Good morning, kiddo! It's nice out today," she greets her niece with a bright smile.

"Yeah, it is," Bella agrees as she took a bite of her cereal. Lena wasn't wearing her usual nurse attire and instead she was wearing a tank top and black yoga pants. She was wearing sunglasses on top of her head and her hair was in a high bun.

"Where are you going?"

"Some of the girls from work are going to a yoga class and invited me. Looks like you're not the only one making friends," she said in a chipper tone as she put a banana in her purse.

"Sounds fun," Bella sarcastically said.

"Don't be jealous since you have to go school," Lena jokingly taunts her as she pecked Bella's temple.

"I'm going to the grocery store afterwards. Text me what you want," she announces as she was putting on her tennis shoes.

"I will."

"Have a good day at school, Bells. Love you," she waves before leaving the house.

Bella was actually really happy for her Aunt that she too was making friends here at Forks. Her Aunt is a really social person and a real peoples person.