LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.😍💑

"Move aside!" I said, running here and there. He was nowhere to be found. The time was flying by. Just thirty minutes were left! The voice came in- a voice so surreal and uncanny. It was of my watch. "Where are you?" I said, wrinkling my brows and searching each and every corner. "God, help me!" I added. My heart was in my mouth as one of my gems had been lost. Depressed, I sat under a shady tree.
I woke up as the sun placed its warm fingers under my blanket and I felt the warmth. It was a crispy, frosty morning. I greeted my brother and we moved out of our hotel. The fresh air filled our lungs with happiness. It was snow falling. There was snow everywhere. "God, thank you so much!" he said, looking up at the sky. Even the weather was smiling at us. I felt as if I was a snowman. People could be seen making snow mans and throwing snowballs at each other. "Winters, I love you!" I shouted in excitement. Stallholders could be seen, selling a plethora of products. There were cafes and restaurants springing up all around; selling a wide range of Pakistani, Continental and Chinese dishes. The aroma of food was wafting in all directions. Brightly-coloured shops, food streets and game spots were an attractive feature. Our sparkling eyes then caught the sight of an ice skating platform and we rushed towards it. Young and old, everyone was enjoying it.
This was the day when I experienced love at first sight. An angel who was ice-skating. She was beautiful. She was about my age, thin and medium-heighted. There were silky, red hair piled high on her head, made into a bun. The complexion was fair. Bulgy, almond shaped, sky blue eyes, cherry-red nose, cheeks and lips were an attractive feature. She had the most dazzling smile I had ever seen in my life. The expression on her face was cheerful and undefeated. She was blinking her eyes, just like a kitten. "God, is she a doll?" I thought. A pitch-black pea coat made her look even more gorgeous. My heart wanted to ice skate with her. I thought that it would surely be a great adventure. However, as I came back to life, I realized that I had lost my brother. "God, why has he lost at this beautiful moment?" I said sadly. I could not decide that whether I should find my brother or have an exciting adventure with my first love. Feeling angry over Jackson, I had to change my plan. I thoroughly searched everywhere.

Just thirty minutes were left! We had already bought the tickets before and the departure time for the bus travel was 2:30 p.m. All the spots where we had gone through were searched thoroughly. My eyes became puffy with a trace of wetness around the lids as I was loosing my hope.

I took a sigh of relief as soon, I finally found Jackson playing and throwing snowballs at a beautiful, little girl. "My brother is just like me!" I said to myself with a little smile on my face. We then rushed towards the bus stop.

LIKE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU ENJOYED!😉